head day? no, bed day.

"yeah, ok. i've got to go. bye." i say pissed off.

i hang up quickly and slam my phone down on jack's desk.
i quickly stand up from the chair, leaving my phone on the desk and lay face down on the bed, tears forming.

i thought she was my friend.

i stay like that for around 10 seconds before jack runs in.

"are you ok? what's wrong? i heard a slam. what happened?" he rushes.

he looks over to me and comes over to sit on the edge of the bed.
he places his hand on the top of my arm in an attempt to comfort me.

"hey, it's ok, it's ok, what happened?" he coos.

"i- i just- i don't wanna talk about it." i say through stifled sobs.

"ok, come here." he says calmly, whilst pulling me up from my spot on his bed and into a hug.

"it's gonna be ok." he says, my face buried in his chest.

we stay like that for a while, then he lays us both down and turns on the tv.

"what's your favourite snack huh? favourite drink and food?" he randomly asks.

"umm, i like oreo dairymilk cadbury's." i say with a hoarse voice.

"what drink? what meal sort of thing, like pizza or fajitas or what?" he asks again.

"umm, peach iced tea and uh, maccies?" i laugh a little.

"ok, i'll be back in a bit." he says whilst standing up and leaving the room.

around 20 minutes later, i hear someone come through the bedroom door.

"where'd you go?" i say, turning towards the door.

jack smiles back at me and pulls a mcdonald's bag and a regular shopping bag from behind his back, to which i smile softly but forced back at him.

"thank you." i say.

"now what do you want to do today? we can stream, watch tv, do absolutely nothing. your call." he replies softly.

"can we just sit here and do nothing? maybe watch some tv? please," i ask.

"of course we can," he says whilst walking over to the bed and handing me the food.

"wait- how'd you know what food i like from maccies? i never actually said." i laugh slightly.

"uh- i asked someone?"

"no-one knows what i like from maccies though? i always order for myself..."

"ok, i may or may not have looked through your insta posts until i found ones from where you'd gone to mcdonald's and looked at what you normally get, but in my defence, it wasn't internet stalking because it was for a good cause." he explains.

"ok then, but you definitely did stalk me." i laugh a little.

"yeah, but at least i got you to laugh from it."

i roll my eyes playfully and nudge him with my elbow.
he fake winces and rubs his arm with his hand.

"oh stop being a baby, i only nudged you." i say with a slight smile.

"no, i will act like you hurt me if i want to... gets me sympathy points." he chuckles.

"dumbass."

"that's mean, you can't be mean to jack manifold. he is just too big of a man."

"if that were true, then you wouldn't be going to get me food and pretending i hurt you for sympathy points." i pointed out.

he pouted and i giggled and poked his cheek.
we soon ate the food and laid down to watch some tv.

"nice little bed day huh?"

"yep." i smile.

we stay like that for the rest of the day, until i fell asleep on him.
as i dozed off, he whispered something to me.

"i'll never let them hurt you again, you'll be safe here. you'll be safe with me."

~~~
a.n.:
thanks for reading this chapter, sorry it's a short one, just kind of a filler chapter i guess. i was thinking of maybe making a dream smp book in which it's like a lore book and set in a realistic minecraft sort of thing as well as this one, will put it's name in a future chapter if i do end up making one.
anyways thanks to y'all for reading <3

xoxo