fun day out

"that's alright, you do whatever you need to do and me and george will stay down here and jack can get changed too, considering he's been in those clothes since yesterday..."

"hey! i think you'll find that my excuse for being in these clothes still is perfectly fucking fine!" jack laughs, lightening the mood a little more...he always had a habit of doing that.

jack and i then disappeared upstairs to get ready, i went and had a quick shower because i really hadn't showered or done anything in these past few days.

"hey, y/n! invite some of your friends!" i hear wil shout from the bottom of the stairwell as i was getting out of the shower.

"ok!" i shout back.

i open my phone to see who i could invite and the first person that comes to mind...is harry.
the next person, jess...
i mean, i know what she did was horrible and all, but i miss talking to her and it's not her fault if she likes someone...even if he is a dirty, lying, cheating asshole. the best i can do is protect her from him because i really do doubt that he's changed.

what's that saying again?
once a cheater, always a cheater? yeah, that's the one.

and i was prepared to do everything in my power to stop ollie from hurting her.
if that includes murder...maybe.
i text them both, receiving replies from them almost instantly, saying that they would meet us at the subway.

i dry myself off, then wrap the towel around me and go into jack's room.
i quickly realise that i've been in the same clothes for the almost entire week that i've been at jack's and i didn't have anything else to wear, except a pair of jeans...

"jack!" i call.

"yeah?"

"come here please!" i laugh slightly.

"yeah, what's up?" i hear him say as he approaches the door. "ok! you are still in your towel. put some clothes on woman." he laughs.

"that's my problem, dumbass. i have a pair of jeans, i have underwear...but i have no tops."

"one second." he says before wandering over to his wardrobe.

he turns back around with a shirt and a hoodie in his hands.

"your choice. i'm gonna go back downstairs so you can change though." he says whilst handing me the clothes.

"thank youuuu." i say, taking the top and hoodie from his grasp and watching him exit the room before changing.

i slip the t-shirt on and use the hoodie as a belt sort of thing and then wander downstairs to meet jack, george and wil.
we get into jack's car - wil in the front cause he has ridiculously long legs - and drive for about 15 minutes, until we get to a car park on the edge of the town centre.
it took us five minutes to get from the car park, to the subway where harry and jess were already waiting.
i rush over to jess and give her a hug.

"i'm sorry for being so harsh jess, i really am."

"don't be, i completely understand and i'm sorry for not talking to you about it first, before i agreed to go out with him..."

i break the hug and turn to harry.

"hi," i say with a smile.

"hey y/n."

he gives me a quick hug as jack, george and wil make their way over to us.

"so who're these then?" wil asks.

"this is jess, and this is um- this is harry."

"hi," they both chimed.

not long after, we decided to walk around the town centre for around 45 minutes, before we decided we wanted to go somewhere else.

"the beach!" i squeal, "we should go to the beach!"

"y/n, as adorable as that was, the nearest actual beach is around is like 2 hours away." harry says.

"i wanna go to the beach though..." i say with a pout.

"let's go to brighton!" george shouts excitedly.

"yes! tubbo is there!" i squeal again.

i turn to jack.

"please?" i say with a pout.

he smiles, "ok. but we gotta get clothes and pack and stuff cause we're not driving there and back in one day."

i squeal again and hug jack, thanking him.
i turn around just in time, to see harry clenching his jaw - i don't know why, but it was weird.
we soon made our way back to jack's after about a 30 minutes drive - traffic, yunno.
jess and harry had gone home to collect some stuff and were going to meet us at the nearest petrol station before the journey.

(let's just all pretend that jack's car is a seven-seater please...)

"y/n, all your clothes and stuff are at your house. that means you have to go home to get it..." jack says quietly.

"i know," i reluctantly say with a huff.

i grab all my things that were at jack's that i'd need and jack got all of his stuff; before me, george, jack and wil made our way to my house.
we pulled up and i grabbed my key out of my pocket.

"i'm coming with you." george says hastily.

"last time a guy came inside my house with me, she did this." i say, pointing towards my bruised face.

"she knows me, she knows she can't do anything to you if i'm there. and that's exactly why i'm coming in with you."

"fine. but it's your fault if anything goes inevitably wrong." i say bluntly.

we exit the car, leaving jack and wilbur behind.
i push the front door open and step inside, george following closely.

"you're back then." i hear my mum call from the living room.

"hi mum..."

she walks around the corner and sees me and george.

"who is this guy?" she says, accusingly.

"this is george." i snap back.

"as in little baby george?"

"yes ma'am." george says.

i nod at george and head upstairs to my room and quickly pack some clothes for the trip.
i come back down and am greeted by a forceful arm stopping my exit.

"and where do you think you're going?"

"brighton. a couple days. i'll be with george."

"so first you disappear for a week and now you want to leave again after being back less than ten minutes?" my mum says, her voice slightly raised.

"yes mum. and i have a good reason for it too. so if you don't mind...i'll be on my way."

"you better be back before your birthday!" she calls as me and george leave.

we hop back into the car and set off on our four to five hour journey down to brighton.

~~~
a.n.:
yooo, was that a hint of jealousy from harry? i think so!
i am literally so bored at the moment. i have nothing else to do except write this. i literally stated learning spanish to have at least something to do!
also, i know i said i wouldn't be naming anyone who votes or adds the book to their public reading lists or anything...but miknotfound thank you so much for voting, you literally filled up my entire notification section by like one and a half pages - uninterrupted may i add - by voting for each chapter and i really appreciate it alot, so thank you so, so much for the support <3
and thank you all for reading <3

xoxo