maybe he's just another dickhead

bestieeee
sorry l, i've gotta cancel, last minute thing came up, really sorry, i'll have to miss it but i'll defo try and sort another day with you all

<----- bestieeee left the group

lulla
oh, ok then...
that was a bit umm...

manifol
abrupt??????

lulla
yeahhhh
guess it's just us three tomorrow then :)

jay
okie dokie, seems funnnnn

i close my phone and go off to bed, considering it's about midnight right now.

i wake back up in the morning at around 10am.
i was meeting jess and jack at midday, so i had two hours to get ready and get something small to eat before leaving, we were going to have a little meal at a cute little cafe in the town centre.
i stayed in bed for another 45 minutes, so that i could try and sleep off the lightheaded and achy feeling that i had when i first woke up, although it didn't work amazingly well, it did still help a little bit.
i quickly got ready to go and walked to jack's house, meeting him and jess there a little later on.

when we arrived at the town centre, after jack driving us there, we went to the little cafe we had planned to.
me and jess had ordered the same thing and jack ordered himself a bacon and cheese toasted panini.
we quickly ate, making small talk, paying and leaving the cafe at around midday.

we spent the rest of the day messing around and going in and out of some of the clothes and tech shops that were dotted around the centre.
i got a few texts from harry through out the day, but i decided to leave him on delivered so that i could spend time with my friends.
at around 5pm, we decided that it was time for us all to go home.
i checked my phone.

harry :)
hi y/n
what u doing today
y/n
y/nnnn
where r u
hello?
u with jack?
y/n!
r u with jack!?
y/n
i'm going out with a friend, talk to you later.
y/n
hello?

i read them all and was a bit annoyed at the texts that he had sent.

y/n ;)
sorry for not replying, i was out with jess and jack

harry :)
so u were out with jack?

y/n ;)
yeah, that is what i said?

harry :)
i don't like u hanging out with jack... he's clearly using u...
i mean, he's 2 years older than u, why does he want to hang around with u so much if he isn't using u

y/n ;)
i'm going to go and have dinner. i don't know what that little outburst thing was but i really didn't like it. i'll talk to you tomorrow harry.

i then close my phone and put it on charge, not wanting to even bother with any response that he might come up with in the situation that he'd dug himself into.

~~~
a.n.:
really short chapter, sorryyyy <3
just needed a filler chapter really and to get parts of the story on track.

also, ranboo in the uk!? pog!
tubbo, tommy and ranboo meet up! even fucking better!!

lmao, anyways, thanks for reading <3

xoxo