chapter 9

"You're late."

I sighed and apologized to Mrs Mendeleiev, I sat down on my seat, not even noticing Adrien already sitting there.

"Are you okay?" He asked, startling me.

"Oh- uh, yeah.." I answered him awkwardly.

"Uh, We still haven't exchanged our views on platonic love, we can do that now." I told him, changing the topic.

"Oh, yeah we can do that. But, are you sure we should do that just with wirtten words? Wouldn't talking about it be better?"

I mean...He is right..

I sighed, "Uh, yeah, we can do that, I guess.."

_______________________________

"Uh, yeah, we can do that, I guess.."

They really don't sound motivated.. Maybe they're still tired because they had to run back to school..

"Do you want to start?"

"Sure. Platonic love.. It's definitely way more vulnerable than romantic love in my opinion. It's something with admiration, trust, a bond.
If there's one thing stronger than Platonic love, it would probably be hatred.

While you can fall in love you can always fall out of it.
But if you have a platonic relationship with your friend, this relationship is going to stay.

Yeah, sometimes you just part ways, but you'll never really stop caring about them unless something tragic happened.
Platonic love amazes me the most to be honest,
It shows how we humans care for someone so deeply, without even having to be related by blood or wanting to be with them more deeply.
You're just with the person, and they manage to make your day.

While you can have your own secrets in Family related love,
If you have a strong friendship with someone, it's more like both of you are an open diary and neither of you mind that."

wow..

(Name) continued to talk what they like about Platonic love and they look so passionate about it.

"What about you?"

Oh shit it's my turn-

"Uh- well-
for me, Platonic love is like an escape of reality.
..The people who have a strong friendship with you show you a new world, a better world, without even having to try.
They.. validate you when you need the validation and don't even realize it.

Sometimes they're the only thing that give you hope and happiness.
While romantic love can also do that, there are people who don't feel romantic love, which is fine. It shows how much more vulnerable and special Platonic love is."

I explained while thinking about friends of mine like Ladybug and Marinette.

To be quite honest I was so nervous when I had to write down what I think of platonic love that I didn't write anything on my paper, so I'm happy that my request worked.

They didn't respond.

Did I say something wrong?-

"uh..i'm finished.." I said a bit nervous.

"That was.. impressive." They only said, then teared a new paper off.

It was?
I impressed them!

I laughed and thanked (Name),