V. Triumph

a/n: a few things: the nickname that Y/N gives to Eren is in a different language (Hindi). That does not mean she is Indian, she is whatever race you imagine her to be! I personally am Indian and so I used Hindi because it is a language I know. ALSO, Levi is only a couple of years older than the main characters in this, because that's how old he looks and also, I do not condone huge age differences but he does end up having (unrequited) feelings for Y/N. Because of this change in his age, he was taken from the Underground when he was much younger, so his personality is slightly different. He is canonically shy around people he likes, so though he has his cocky/smooth moments, he will also be painfully awkward at times. I'm really sorry if you don't like that!!!! Anyways hope you guy enjoy :3

"There's a boulder about the size of the hole in the wall. If Eren in his titan form can carry it and plug the hole up, then we'll be good to go and will only have to get rid of the titans remaining in Trost before it's habitable again. Of course, all of this hinges on Eren being able to even lift it. His titan form is large, true, but that boulder is huge. Again, it's a gamble," Armin said.

"And this is assuming that Cadet Jaeger can even control his titan form," Commander Pyxis said. Armin nodded nervously.

"That's correct, sir. I'm sorry, I know you were expecting some great plan, but this is the best I've got," he said.

"It is a great plan. What do you say, Cadet Jaeger? Will you do it? There is no room for error here," Commander Pyxis said.

"I'll do it, sir," Eren said calmly, though you could see the way his hands shook.

"Good," Commander Pyxis said, "Then I'll call everyone here and explain the plan."

As soon as he was gone, you were at Eren's side.

"I know you're nervous, but I believe in you," you said. He gave you a look.

"I'm not nervous," he said. You raised an eyebrow.

"Really? Because you're shaking," you said. He immediately froze in place. You rolled your eyes and hugged him. Though it was not the first time your arms had been around him, it was the first time it was on purpose, and the first time he reciprocated.

"It's alright to be nervous. It's not fair that this enormous burden has been placed on you, but you can do it, meri jaan," you said.

"What does that mean?" he said. You smiled secretively.

"I'll tell you when you tell me what Fürstin means," you said.

"Never," he said.

"Then I guess it'll be a mystery forever," you agreed, reluctantly letting him go. He pulled you back to him tightly.

"No matter what happens...we'll always be on each other's side, right?" he said. You let out a soft sigh, sinking deeper into his near unnatural warmth.

"Yes, Eren," you said, "I'll always be on your side. Now, we have to go. I think Pyxis is done debriefing everyone."

"Don't wanna. Let's just stay here," he said. You pushed him off with a laugh.

"You're kind of a key member to this whole 'retaking Trost' operation. They can't exactly do it without you," you said. He pouted childishly.

"Oh, so you don't want to be my friend anymore, is that it?" he said.

"Yes, that's right. Let me go find Mikasa instead; I've always liked her more," you said. He gasped as you walked towards Commander Pyxis and the elite squad. You recognized Ian Dietrich, as well as the blonde woman that had carried Eren off earlier.