Chapter 22: Kim Ji Soo

Rosé and Sana sat there comforting Jennie while Joy and Tzuyu apologized to her.

Surprisingly, Irene who would've usually been the first to one by Jennie's side was stuck deep in thought.

Something was off and Irene wasn't sure how to bring it up without hurting Jennie.

Just as she was about to speak up, Nayeon had called her to ask where they were.

Apparently, Jeongyeon had seen the 73 missed calls from Lisa and called her back. She dropped off Nayeon at YG and left to search for Jisoo.

Irene was still in thought when Nayeon barged in and asked the girls what happened.

She was holding Jennie's hand and listened to Rosé who relayed everything back to her.

Jennie was startled when Nayeon stood up, letting go of Jennie's hand as she heard what had happened in freshman year.

"Oh my god! It's all wrong!"

The girls were now looking at a frustrated Nayeon who was now texting Jeongyeon an apology.

"Hyunnie!"

Irene snapped out of her thoughts and faced a frustrated Nayeon.

"I know the girls might not know but how could you forget?"

"Are you really siding with her, unnie?" Rosé scoffed in disbelief."

Irene finally remembered what didn't add up in Jennie's story.

"No! Nayeon's right!"

"What do you mean, unnie?" Tzuyu still didn't believe Jisoo would've done that.

"What she means is, you have the wrong Kim Jisoo!"

Jennie felt a horrible feeling in her gut as Nayeon sighed and gave her a look of pity.

"Jen, I'm sorry you went through that and we'll always be here for you. But this Jisoo wasn't involved in anything that had happened to you"

"How can you still say that after everything Jennie unnie went through?" Joy didn't understand why the older girl was so persistent.

"Jisoo didn't even have a bike until last January!" Irene burst out.

"She got her bike for her birthday and registered her parking spot in January last year."

"Oh yeah, I remember Lisa, Seulgi and Jeongyeon bothered us for a week straight until we gave her the spot between Lisa and Seulgi." Sana added in.

"Forget the parking! Do you really not remember Kim Jisoo, Rene?"

Jeongyeon isn't answering her texts and Nayeon just wanted to clear Jisoo's name so she can go back out and find her.

Irene's eyes bulged out when it finally clicked.

She finally remembered the assshole that caused a headache to the whole student Council 2 years ago.

"Oh My God, Jen! You messed up."

"What? What are you and Nayeon even talking about?"

Irene frantically searched through her phone for the school photos.

"Trust me, you should definitely be mad at Kim Jisoo but it's not our Jisoo."

She held up the phone to Jennie's face when she landed on the picture she wanted to show her.

"Does he look familiar to you?"

Jennie looked at the guy in the picture before remembering the fight she witnessed when she was going to confront Jisoo.