Chapter 53: Surprise for StuCo

"A bit higher." Lisa moved it up as high as she could reach.

"Isn't that too obvious? What if they notice."

"They're all the height of middle schoolers." Jeongyeon shrugged. "Even Jisoo looks tall with them."

"Why did I catch a stray?" Jisoo whined.

"Life is unfair like that." Jeong patted her head and moved to help Lisa who was struggling.

"Finish up already. We can see everything from down here." Jisoo and Seulgi were standing under the ladder, holding it for Lisa. Everything under her skirt, unfortunately in full view.

Once they perfected the position, Lisa got down to annoy Jisoo and Seulgi. She caressed both of their cheeks while they grimaced and pretended to puke.

"Did I give you butterflies?" Lisa winked at Jisoo

"You gave me roaches" Jisoo walked away to pick up their stuff.

"I think I just got bed bugs" Seulgi held her stomach in disgust.

"Assholes."

"Where did you even get these cameras from?" Seulgi asked.

"Mark got them for us. He said don't ask questions." Jeongyeon shrugged.

They called Wendy to make sure she can see everything from her laptop. As soon as they confirmed it, they cleaned up and ran out of the office, making sure there was no trace of them being there.

Jisoo left to get something they had delivered to her to the office.

• • • • • • • •

Morning class was over and the girls were waiting to go to the office together.

"What's up with all the teachers? They seem to be on edge this week."

"Apparently a group of students have been going around messing with them." Irene shook her head in disapproval. "

"Tampering with their classes and even their personal things apparently." Joy said. "Didn't something like this happen last year?"

"Yeah, but I don't remember who was doing it." Irene frowned. "I'll just check the records in the office."

Tzuyu and Sana chuckled, already knowing who did it.

"What a bunch of assholes. I wonder which idiot planned all this." Jennie spit out. "If I catch them!"

"I don't think you'll be able to really do anything other than pout, unnie." Tzuyu mumbled. Sana coughed out a laugh.

"Let's forget it. Maybe they had a reason." Sana tried to defend.

"Why would I forget it?" Jennie walked past them towards the office.

The girls sat down at their usual spot. Unfortunately, none of them heard the door lock behind them.

"It's over when I catch them." As soon as Jennie finished, the lights went out.

The chorus of screams from the oldest members made Tzuyu and Joy plug their ears.

"Tzu? Are you there?" Sana reached out but pulled back when felt a cold touch on her shoulder.

The second she touched the hand back, she felt goosebumps rise up. Sana screamed and chucked away from the slimy, wet thing that was on her.

Unfortunately, her scream was met with Jennie's when the hand landed right on her body.