Chapter 26: Transfers

Jennie and Irene were walking out of their last class.

"So, you apologized to Jisoo and she comforted you instead of getting mad."

"I wanted her to get mad at me, yell at me, maybe even slap me back. But she did nothing and it's just making me feel worse."

"Jisoo's not like that, at least not by what I've seen or what Seulgi has told me. I know you regret everything, either way it's a misunderstanding and Jisoo understands that."

"Hmm."

Jennie and Irene joined Sana, Rosé and Nayeon who were clearly waiting by the.

"Who are you guys waiting for? And where are Tzuyu and Joy?"

"Joy is with Wendy and Tzuyu is talking to her professor." Nayeon answered.

"We're waiting for Momo and Mina." Sana told them.

The confusion on Jennie's face told Sana she didn't know who that was.

"My friends from Japan. They'll be attending YG from now on. I told Nayeon here to watch them and she just left them with someone else."

"They're in good hands. Trust me." Sana just rolled her eyes as Nayeon showed her bunny smile.

The girls collectively turned their heads when they heard the sound of bikes followed by screaming.

"AHHHHH!!"

"SLOW! SLOW! PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!"

The bikes slowed down when they reached the girls.

Jisoo?

Jennie watched as Lisa helped the girl get down from her bike.

"So did you prefer my ride or Jisoo's?" Lisa asked the girl who just pointed at a smirking Jisoo who had taken off her helmet.

She pouted as she turned to ask the other girl only to see her eyes shut and arms tightly wrapped around Jisoo's torso.

She reminded Jennie of herself and she didn't like that.

Jisoo just laughed as she gently unwrapped the girl's arms and helped her get down.

Oh. She does that with anyone, huh?

Jennie watched as Jisoo patted the girl's head as she made sure she was okay from the ride.

Watching Jisoo's gentle nature and heart smile added to Jennie's weird feeling of anger.

"That's two votes for me. Sorry Lili, better luck next time." Jisoo smirked.

"Whatever, Yeri likes my ride better anyway."

Oh, she does now? There was one girl who was angrier at the scene in front of them than Jennie, and that was Rosé.

"Where were you guys? I thought I would see you before class."

Sana had calmed down when she saw that Momo and Mina were safe and clearly very content but she still wanted to know where they were.

"Sorry, it was my idea. I didn't want them to just stay in some boring class for the afternoon so I suggested we go out for the day." Jisoo told Sana.

"They showed us around the area and then we went on to try some street food Jisoo suggested." Mina sent Jisoo a smile which she happily reciprocated.

Jennie physically felt her whole mood drop.

"I like Lisa! She got us Jokbal!" Sana was amused by Momo who suddenly clinged onto Lisa's arm like a child.

"You can like her tomorrow. We have to go home now."