Chapter 54: Missing Girlfriend

"Don't touch me, I'll kill you." Rosé warned Lisa.

The girls came to the cafeteria since they didn't want to stay in the StuCo office any longer.

Nayeon threw enough stationery at Jeongyeon to feel forgivable. Wendy was bribing Joy while Seulgi was begging Irene to forgive her.

"I'm sorry, I promise it wasn't supposed to be that scary, Hyunnie." Irene continued to ignore her.

"I'll get you anything you want. We can get all the food you want." Lisa offered. "Better yet, lets go to an all you can eat buffet.

"Buffet?" Rosé faltered. Lisa took her chance "I'll bring you there for a whole week. I'll be your personal Ubereats for the whole month even."

"Forgiven." Rosé rolled her eyes. "I'm craving some dumplings right now."

"On it." Lisa raced out.

"Speaking of dumplings..."

"Jisoo unnie!" Tzuyu perked up to see Jisoo standing by them, holding a large box.

"Hey Tzu. Sorry about their dumb prank." Jisoo apologized to her and Sana.

"I hope it wasn't that scary. I told them not to go too far."

"Like they ever listen, Jisoo." Irene grumbled.

"If it makes you feel better, Seul was praying you don't break up with her the whole time." Jisoo laughed at a flustered Seulgi.

"She better have."

"Where's Lisa?" Jisoo asked, seeing the Thai girl nowhere near.

"She's getting me my dumplings." Rosé grinned.

"Where's mine?" Jisoo laughed, waiting to know if her position was as bad at Seulgi's right now

The girls suddenly froze. Irene and Rosé's eyes widened in realization.

"We left Jennie!"

"What?! Where is she?"

"We heard her screaming earlier in the dark but before I could check again, we got distracted." Irene replied guiltily.

"She's probably still in the off-

Before Rosé could finish her sentence, Jisoo dropped her box and ran out of the cafeteria.

"I locked the door!" Nayeon left behind her. They all quickly got up to go after her.

Jennie...Jennie...Jennie

Jisoo's mind repeated her name while collectively buzzing with all the worst possible outcomes. She pushed through the halls, spurting out apologies to everyone she bumped into.

Once she reached the office, Jisoo was ready to burst in but the door wouldn't give out. Jangling the knob in anger, Jisoo gave it a kick, getting no outcome.

Not thinking straight, she decided on slamming her body weight repeatedly against it. Jisoo slammed her shoulder on the door. It stung each time but she was more worried about her girlfriend's current state to notice it.

She could hear Nayeon yelling from afar to stop but she could feel the door slowly giving out to stop.

"Jisoo! Stop! I have the k-" The sound of the door finally bursting open interrupted Nayeon's words. She watched Jisoo's quick pained expression before running in.

"Jen?" Jisoo turned on the lights, looking around for her hopefully perfectly fine girlfriend. There was no one in clear sight.

She couldn't have walked off...