Chapter 23

"Hi" Speech 
'hi' Thought
"Stupefy" - spells
$Parseltongue$
#Gobbledygook#

He was being punished. He dreaded this day. The Potter's had asked him to stay there for a full family day. It was a cruel punishment. Silently, he pleaded to Mother Magic to release him from this punishment as the Potters sat in the room.

"So, Harry, would you like to ask any questions?"

"Why muggles?" Harry asked repeating the question he asked a few days ago, because he did not receive a proper answer. They became uncomfortable and he saw Rosina smirk when the adult Potters where not looking. He nearly rolled his eyes, and the thanked magic that he did not live with her.

"It was the only option. After Voldemort's fall, it was still dangerous to trust anyone. Dumbledore said that Rosie needed training for when he returned and. You would have been pushed to the side and it wouldn't have been fair for you." James explained.

"You mean, I would have been in the way." Harry muttered.

"No! Not at all." Lily denied and Harry scoffed.

"Still doesn't explain why you sent me to muggles."

"Like I said. We didn't know who to trust." James told him.

"So, the man who was sworn to be my godfather and has a bond with me, couldn't be trusted?" Harry said and James glared at the indirect mention of Sirius.

"Dumbledore said it would be best if you grew away from the wizarding world, so you would learn humility." James admitted. Harry stiffened and looked at James his eyes burning with rage. Merlin had told him what would have happened if he had actually been raised by muggles. He had to know what happened, since Merlin had put false memories in the muggles. And now he realized it was all because of the old man.

"You mean to say, that I spent ten years in muggle hell because of an old man's game?" Harry said is voice icy.

"It wouldn't have been that bad." James brushed off. "Sure, Petunia isn't one of the nicest people, but we did give a letter to her to tell her to take care of you."

"Did you even bother to check up on me?" Harry said already knowing the answer. "Of course not. You were too busy living your fame hungry perfect lives, not bothering to realize that you had another son. Walking around taking photos for the media. You disgust me."

"Watch your mouth!" James ordered and Harry sneered.

"You think everything was perfect for me living in a muggle house?" Harry asked. "Why don't you ask that to your wife. After all she was also a freak." Harry said.

As he expected, Lily flinched violently at that word.

"Oh, Harry." She said softly.

"Save it." He snapped. They all felt silent and harry wished he could be anywhere but here.

"Is there anything else?" James asked.

"No"

"Nothing?"

"No." Harry repeated.

"Well then let me tell you about the House of Potter." James said. Harry sighed.

James then began to tell him about the greatness of the house of potter up to the defeat of Voldemort by Rosina.

"We even have book deals." James said happily and looked at Rosina, proudly. Rosina beamed at this. Harry just sat there emotionlessly.

"Well, that was all very exciting. Now can I go? I have potions notes to make."

James's expression darkened.

"No, you can't go. We have a family day and we're trying to include you in." James said.

"Well, you shouldn't have thrown me out in the first place." Harry suggested casually. James looked ready to shout at him but Lily stopped him by asking him a question.

"What are you doing in potion?"

"I'm fiddling with the potion I created." Harry said.

"That's impossible. You're only 11 and creating a potion takes years." Lily said.

"Well, I have." He confirmed but Lily shook her head.

"You don't need to lie to get our attention. We love you just as much as we love Rose." Lily said.

Harry raised his eyebrows before he sneered.

"If you show your love by sending away your child, I shudder to think what your hatred might be." He said coldly. "Besides I'm not lying, I usually don't lie."

"But it's impossible for you to create a potion. Don't be silly."

"Why ask if you think I'm lying." Harry snapped.

"Don't talk to your mother like that." James snarled.

"I don't have a mother." He replied.

"Go to your room and think about what you've done wrong."

Harry looked at the man. This was exactly what he was waiting for!

"Gladly."

James seemed to realize that he had given Harry exactly what he had wanted, but by the time he realized it Harry had already gotten to his room. James came to check up on him during diner and asked if he was ready to apologize. Harry responded 'what for?'. He was told that he would be kept here until morning so that he would understand his mistake. Harry shrugged knowing that he would not do that. He called for an elf when he was hungry, and the elf was all too happy to serve the Founder's heir. He then ate and went to sleep. He woke up early at 5:30 showered, dressed and went to the Great Hall at 6, reading a book. Sirius and Remus came at around 7. Sirius looked horrified at Harry's wide-awake look.

"Pup, what in Merlin's name are you doing here up so early?" Sirius asked.

"If I had stayed any longer, I would have felt as if I would never return." He said, shuddering. Moony squeezed his shoulder, gently and together Sirius and Remus went to the staff table. Draco was the first one to see Harry when the first years arrived and immediately walked over to Harry. Harry felt a sense of relief as he saw a familiar face as Draco sat next to him.

"So how was it?" Draco asked.

"Horrific, awful, boring, long, torturous, stupid and ridiculous." Harry replied.

"Wow."

"I know." 

Words:1011
Hi guys hope you like. I'll upload more. Peace out.
Boredlife07 Signing off.