Following me

Yeshiva POV

The two weeks was up. Nathan called saying he was on his way with Nya. I put on some jeans and a red blouse. I put on some black flats and some red lipstick. My baby was going to come back to a beautiful mommy.

"Who you all dolled up for?" Darron asked as he walked past my room.

"My baby. She's on her way home." I said getting happy. I missed my little munchkin.

"Aw cool. I missed my lil munchkin." he said smiling.

I looked at him sideways. He took the words out my brain. What the fuck? He gave me a confused look.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothin." I heard a knock at the door. "That must be them." I said before pushing past Darron and walking to the door.

I opened it real quick and my baby jumped in my arms squealing about how much she missed me and kissing all over my face. I hugged her and kissed her all over her face and squealed about how much I missed her too. We were like two of a kind. She takes directly after me.

"So Ion get no damn hug?" Nathan asked.

"Mhm." I said with a fake attitude before hugging him and then giggling.

"But aye, I gotta talk to you about something." he said.

"Like what?" I asked as I walked into the living room and handing Nya to Omar.

"I broke up with Keya and decided to move to New York to be closer to you and Nya." he said.

The fuck?

"Um, I ummm... huh?" I said frowning and looking at him.

"I just didn't wanna have to travel half way across the world to see my baby and my other baby." he said looking me in my eyes.

He has got to be kidding me.

"I'm not your baby. I hope you don't think we getting back together. It would take a lot for me to trust you enough to be with you again. I wish you the best in all that you do, and I love you cause you my first everything and you Nya's dad, but I won't go there with you again." I said.

I was not happy at all about Nathan moving closer to me. The whole reason I moved here was to get away from him and my mom. They were the main source of drama. Hopefully he had his shit together now.

"I know. I'm sorry for everything. I just wanna be there for y'all. I love my princess, and I love you Yeshiva. I just wanna help you out is all. Nya is my responsibility too. I can't just have you doing this by yourself." Nathan said.

"That's fine. Thanks you. You can stay if you want. I'm about to cook dinner." I said.

"It's cool. I gotta set up my new place. Help me decorate sometime? You always did have a good since of decoration." he said before leaving.

A part of me felt terrible. I wanted to call him back and hug him and cry, but another part felt like I needed to be alone. It wanted me to do other things. I knew being with Nathan would hold me back. I wasn't going to take that chance.

"Were you a good girl while you were with daddy?" I asked Nya as I came and sat by her.

"Yesh. He bought me ice keem. I saw gwanny. He said she can't talk to me or be awound me." Nya said laying on me.

"Yea. Gwanny has issues sweety." I said.

"Do she hate me?" Nya asked looking sad.

Omar looked over at us. I had tears in my eyes. I wanted to bawl my eyes out. My baby thought her granny hated her.

"No baby. She doesn't. She's just a doodie head." I said smiling trying to lighten the mood.

"Hahaha! Mommy you said doodie!" Nya said getting gapoy and laughing at me.