Chapter - 6{Destined One}

The moon is shining brightly, and the people of Dwargon are working even at this late hour. The soldier's patrolling increased at night time compared to daytime.

Dwargon may be a little country in my eyes but in this world, it is one of the powerhouses countries with great military forces. I can see clearly why the crime rate in Dwargon is this low.

The patrolling is very tight, but let's not talk about it now because it is time for us to enter the Butterflies of Night.

I'm not coming here because of elves, remove that dirty thought out of your minds. I already have many beautiful and cute ladies by my side like Testarossa and Ciel not to mention little Velzard is also very cute, at least in her child form.

The reason why I came here is because of the ‘Destined One’

Shizue-San is the ‘Destined One’ of Satoru but it doesn't mean she will be my ‘Destined One’ and I am also very interested in this ‘Destined One’ thing.

Well, then let's enter the club, when I enter the club I heard a little chime of a bell.

Kaijin and his brother and all the elves looked in my direction. The kaijin and his brothers looked shocked after seeing me here.

Well, I can understand their feeling, in their eyes, I'm a little girl.

"Kaijin I finally found you," I said to him with enthusiasm.

"Miss Rimuru and Miss Testarossa, what are you doing here," he asked me slightly nervously.

"Ohh. I came here because I forget to tell you I will be waiting for you at the entrance of the city tomorrow at noon" I said to him, but before I heard his reply a cute elf hugs me and...

Testarossa just throws her away from me...

And she was now about to punch her on the... Face.

No, I can't let this happen, I teleported in front of the elf and blocked Testarossa's punch.

If I ask her to stop she wouldn't be able to stop herself at that point so I have to block her punch. And just the shockwaves that were created by her punch send other people a few feet away.

"It's okay Testa. Don't worry it was just a hug" I said to her and she nodded.

"I apologize for my behavior Rimuru-Sama," She said while kneeling.

"Forget it," I said to her while waving my hand.

Ciel please

I said to her and a huge magic circle covered the whole bar and healed all the people.

"I apologize to you for my subordinate actions" I apologize to her while bowing.

Why I'm apologizing because just as I said earlier I'm interested in Destined One so I don't want to leave a bad impression.

"Don't worry it was my fault in the first place?"

She said to me. I nodded and turn towards the kaijin brothers but then something catches my eyes, and that was the crystal ball that the elf used to see the 'Destined One'

"What is that?"

I asked not someone in particular about the crystal ball.

"That was a crystal ball. You can see your Destined One using this crystal ball"

The elf that used the crystal ball said to me. I nodded and started to walk towards the ball.

"Can you tell me? Who is my Destined One?" I asked her with a smile.