Chapter - 31{Chief}

It's been three hours since I'm avoiding Shizu-San, so I can surprise her and in these three hours Shizue tried her best to meet me but I didn't let her meet me. I even put a barrier in my room even «Raphael» need at least four hours to break the barrier.

It's already time for lunch I think. Yes, finally I can surprise Shizu-San.

As I broke the barrier and left the room I saw Milim and Tess are talking about something very important, because they looked very serious I ignore them.

Let's see where is Shizu-San. Hmm. Found her. I used my «Universal Senses» to find her and she is talking with Shuna and others in the hall. Let's teleport there.

"Shizu-San," I said happily as I saw her.

"Humph!"

But she ignored me with a Humph and turn her face opposite to mine.

Did I screw up again?

"Shizu-San I want to talk to you. If you have some free time"

I said to her as I approached her slowly. I have to be careful near Shizu-San and make sure that I didn't do anything wrong. After all, I didn't want to eat a sword slash in lunch.

"I don't have any time for someone who is ignoring me from morning till now"

Shizu-San replied coldly to me as I flinched slightly after hearing her voice.

"S-Shizu-San please listen to me,"

I pleaded to her with a sad face, she looked at me from the corner of her eyes and sigh.

"Ok! You have a minute"

She said to me as she turn towards me and folded her hand in her chest.

"One minute it's less than what I thought but I accept," I said to her as I teleported both of us inside my Imaginary Space.

"Why did you bring me here again"

Shizue looked startled after seeing me bring her back inside my «Imaginary Space».

"You just wait in the garden for me. There is a big table in the middle section I will meet you there. Fast I only have 50 sec left"

I said as I teleported inside the kitchen, now I just have to put the dishes on the table. I snapped my fingers as all the food disappear and was arranged on the table outside the Castle.

"Shizu-San! This is the gift I prepared for you with my hands. Ah! Ciel-San also helped me"

I said to her truthfully as I show her all the food and desserts. She looked confused at first but when she smell and look at the food her eyes widened in shock as I saw tears of happiness build up in her eyes.

Drip.

A single tear roll down her chicks but she didn't let another one. She was happy and that's the only thing that mattered.

"Shizu-San. Why are you still standing? All the food is for you"

I said to her as she nodded and gestured for me to eat with her. A smile crept on my face as I saw her eating the food like a kid. I unconsciously giggled softly while seeing her eating Udon happily.

After hearing my giggling she looked at me and pouted.

"Why are you not eating? All the food is incredibly delicious" She said to me.

"Hmm. I know I'm the one who makes it after all"

I said to her with a smirk. As she blushed in embarrassment and continued eating the food. I did make a lot of dishes to be specific I make Udon, Shushi, Onigiri, Tempura, Soba, Yakitori, and Ramen.