⁴-. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

"Are you crazy?" Effie snapped at Katniss with a harsh glare, pacing the room

"I just got mad." Katniss sighed as she faced forward. Zoya walked in, handing Peeta a cup of hot chocolate with a roll on the side, because he'd mentioned how it was his favorite part about being at the capital this morning, as she passed him and took a seat on the other couch.

"Mad? You realize that your actions reflect badly on all of us. Not just you." Effie continued on with her lecture, looking at Zoya with a scoff, "And what are you doing here?"

"Kid from my district through a mug at me." Zoya said, pulling her collar down to show the covered gash on her neck, "Figured if Katniss and Peeta wanted to throw anything at me, they'd have done it by now."

"A mug?" Peeta gapped at her.

"The two of you are trying to change the subject!" Effie cut the pairs conversation off, pointing at Katniss with a serious look, "You have humiliated all of us."

"They just want a good show. It's fine." Cinna defended Katniss from the other side of Zoya. Peeta caught Zoyas eye, nodding to her neck in questioning. Zoya shrugged like it didn't bother her, when in reality she'd just been numbed on some capital medications so it wouldn't hurt anymore.

"How about it's just bad manners, Cinna? How about that?" Effie asked him in disbelief with a scoff, the elevator doors opening as Haymitch walked in. They all went silent to watch his reaction, not sure which they'd get. Then he began to smile, flashing a thumbs up as Katniss grinned.

"Nice shooting, sweetheart." Haymitch complimented Katniss, taking a seat and reaching for the glass on the table.

"Should have aimed for their heads." Zoya spoke up, resting her feet on the table.

"Zoya Butterfield!" Effie scolded her quickly with wide, terrifying eyes behind her abnormally long blue eyelashes, "How could you say-"

"How could I say what? That it would be fair for her to kill someone that is putting her in an arena to be killed by other people? Sees more then fair." Zoya waved her off, reaching forward to take the white wine bottle Haymitch was nurturing, "Have a drink, take a breath, sit on down, relax a little."

"What did they do when you shot the apple?" Haymitch asked Katniss with a laugh.

Katniss blinked, "Well, they looked pretty startled."

Cinna gave a loud laugh.

"I could imagine so." Zoya had to snort herself.

Haymitch laughed alongside the pair, "Now what did you say? 'Thanks for..'"

"Your consideration." Katniss finished for him with a small chuckle.

"Genius!" Haymitch announced, "Genius."

"I don't think we're gonna find this funny if the Gamemakers decide to take it out on-" Effie began before Haymitch cut her panicked rambles short.