¹⁸.-𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠!

"It's a dome

"It's a dome. We're at the edge of the arena." Katniss spoke, climbing down from the tree and swinging her bow over her back again. "We couldn't find any signs of fresh water."

"It's gonna get dark soon." Zoya looked up at the sky, looking to Peeta.

"We'll be safe with our backs protected. We should set up camp." Finnick confirmed, agreeing with Zoya.

"Yeah, and Peeta should rest after, you know, rising back from the dead on us." Zoya crack a grin, slapping him in the arm as Peeta had to crack a little smile at her joking ability when it was clear she'd been miserable.

"I can take first watch." Finnick nodded his head.

Katniss mearly laughed. "Not a chance."

He sat up better, stabbing his trident into the ground. "Honey, that thing I did back there for Peeta? That was called saving his life. If I wanted to kill either of you, I would've done it by now."

"Hey." Zoya warned him with a raise of her brows. "I'll take first watch with you."

She looked to Katniss in questioning, getting a nod in confirmation.

Katniss didn't end of sleeping either, the trio wide awake while Peeta and Mags rested. Zoya watched him, making sure his chest continued to rise and fall, showing his breathing patterns. Finnick spoke softly. "How's Peeta?"

Zoya looked to Katniss, letting her take this one. "He's okay. I think. Just dehydrated like the rest of us."

"You'd think out lovely blonde would gift us something." Zoya spoke, her head against the tree as her chest rose and fell.

Finnick knew to protect her with as much pity as Zoya could afford. "Thinking of Archer?"

Zoya met his eye, and she was greatful he remembered to say something, because she had forgotten the second she got into the arena. "All the time."

The anthem rung in the sky, Peeta woke with a minor gasp. The five looked up, seeing the broadcasted faces of the dead tributes. Zoya glanced away when she saw the ones she'd killed. She was thankful to see Joanna had made it out alive. Katniss spoke up when the anthem ended. "Eight."

Then, they heard it.

Zoya looked up, trying to identify where the parachute was coming from. It landed a few feet away, Katniss running to it quickly as the others followed. She read the little note. "Drink up."

"What is it?" Finnick looked in questioning.

"It's from Haymitch." Katniss said, Zoya and Peeta leaned on each other slightly as they all looked at the piece of metal. Zoya held the parachute in her hands. "I think it's a spiel."

"Let me see." Zoya wiggled her fingers, Katniss placing it in her hands. Zoya felt it in her palm. "It's not made of copper. If it wasn't something we can drink from, it would likely be copper."