²⁸.-𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

"I can't get a signal

"I can't get a signal." Jackson gave up on calling for help. "But, I can get us back to base. Everdeen, give me to the hallow."

Roz put a hand on Peetas head to check on him after he was now sedated, in Zoyas arms as they both turned to Katniss when she didn't moved. Roz frowned her eyebrows. "Katniss?"

"Everdeen, what did I just say? The hallow. Come on." Jackson encouraged quickly and impatiently.

"Boggs gave it to me." she stared seriously.

"What are you talking about?" the older woman started over at her. Roz and Zoya shared an almost impressed look.

"He did. He transferred security footage to her. I saw him." one of the brothers from Cresidas team informed the group.

"Damn." Zoya spoke as Roz wacked her in the shoulder.

"Why would he do that?" Jackson stated at Katniss.

"I'm on special orders from Coin." Katniss lied as Roz's eyebrow shot up knowingly. "To assassinate president snow."

"Ayeee." Zoya drawed out the word with a grin, a tissue to her nose from Peeta accidentally hitting her a few minutes ago. "Now we're talking."

Finnick had to laugh.

"I don't believe that for one second." Jackson stared at Katniss, ignoring the comical duo that Roz was in the process of silently scolding. "As your new Unit Commander, I order you to transfer security clarence to me now."

"Don't do it." Zoya spoke up. "Let's kill the bastard."

"Shut it, Butterfield." Jackson warned her.

"Don't talk to her that way." Roz warned the woman.

"Give it to me." Jackson looked at Katniss again.

"I can't do that." she shook her head. A gun was drawn as Roz yanked hers free, aiming it at Jackson when she aimed it at Katniss.

"Let's not loose our heads here." Gale spoke as he held his own gun in hand.

"I'm not asking you again, Everdeen." Jackson stared from behind her gun. "Give me that hallow."

Zoya held her breath and Peeta closer before Cressida stepped forward. "She's telling the truth."

"Obviously she is." Roz defended Katniss.

"Plutarch wants it televised." Cressida fead into Katniss' lie. "He thinks if we can film the Mockingjay assassinating Snow, it'll make the capitol surrender before the casualties get too high."

Jackson stared, lowing her gun as Roz did the same. "Don't put a gun to her head again."

Jackson gave a single nod before looking at Katniss. "All right, solider. Hallows yours."