²⁹.- 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐳𝐨𝐲𝐚

"My brother knows these tunnels really well

"My brother knows these tunnels really well." Castor spoke for his avoxed brother, leading them all down underground. Roz rubbed her chest, having difficulty breathing down here. "He worked sanitation down here. Right after they made him and Avox."

"Hey." Zoya whispered to Roz when she took a look at her state of her panicky . "You okay?"

She inhaled deeply. "Fine."

In Roz's games, she spent a large amount of her time trapped in a tiny cave that had fallen ontop or her. Small spaced hadn't been her best friend, and being underground caused oxygen to thicken, reminding her of the times she struggled the most. Pollux seemed to be having the same issue, his breathing shaky as his brother talked him down gently.

They all watched him walk forward as his brother lingered back. "Took us five years to buy his way out of here. He didn't see the sun once."

Peeta watched Zoya walk with Katniss, he looked to Roz. "Try to breath through your mouth."

"What?" she looked over at him.

"Your mouth." the blonde repeated. "It feels better then through your nose. Feels like you're getting more oxygen."

Roz nodded, swallowing as she tried it. It indeed did help, traveling to her lungs and not making her feel so trapped. She looked over at Peeta as he kept watched Zoya stay near the front, seemingly protecting Katniss. "She really cares about you, you know?"

Peeta blinked as he looked over at her. "I know she does."

"She's never had anyone like you before. A lover ." Roz admitted to Peeta again. "You gotta make it through this. If not for yourself then for her."

A train passing scared each of them, running to hide behind the wall quickly. Katniss looked back to make sure Roz and Zoya had been okay, Zoya reaching to take Peetas hand in hers. Pollux lead them away, realizing they indeed had been too exposed in the area.

"Katniss!" Zoya caught up with her, pointing up. "We'll be safer above."

Katniss nodded, going up the latter first as they all followed. She held the hollow. "Looks clear."

"I'll lead." Zoya spoke, because she was good at that. Katniss knew it, Zoya was always the leader type. She saved her and Peeta a number of times in their first games, as well as in the Quarter Quell. Truth was, she was hoping Zoya would lead her through all the darkness, she just knew she was too focused on Peetas sake to realize it. But, with Roz with him now, she seemed to take control once again.

"Down here." Zoya went down a narrow, alley like, entrench. They all gasped when air flew from above them, hitting each of them loudly.

"Everybody okay?" Jackson called.

"Just an underground procedure!" Zoya called to the group. "We're good, just stay close."

"Lead the way, Z." Finnick teased her, getting an eye roll. "Was that attitude?"