Christina Meets Her Stepfather

So yes that's my life before i met my stepfather.Your probably wondering how my mom and i met my stepfather well here's how.I was at school as usual with Tayanna and Tionne my bestfriends.I also has two other besties named Romonia and Gabriell they were not mentioned because i met them 4 months ago and it's like i've known them forever.So we were at school Tayanna,Tionne,Romonia,Gabriella and I were in biology class just before lunch when the teacher Ms.s Marder said that there is an exchange student coming in today from England in London.he walked in and must i say he caught my eye and a couple other girls eyes too including all of my friends.He was absolutely georgous that for the rest of biology i was completely gazed out and looking at him.Time flew by and lunch time came around i had lunch with my friends at our usual table.I ordered chicken n chips.As me and my friends were sitting,talking and eating I saw the exchange student wave at us we didn't know exactly who he was waving too so we all waved and smiled.The rest of lunch was basically a fight about who he was waving too.After lunch it was math class.We all hated math and wanted to skip class but we had no choice.Luckily we were doing a topic that i loved in Mathematics.So the one and a half hour class was bearable for me can't say the same for the rest of my friends.After math was History which was tionne's and Romonia's fav subject.Tayanna and I found History bearable but it wasn't our favourite.Time flew by and before you could blink school was over.I looked on my phone when school was over then i saw a text message from my mom saying to rush home now.I was curious to know what it is so i hurried home.When i got home my mom was making dinner.I said to her mom it's after 3 why dinner so early.She said because she had to do other things before someone comes.Who's that i said curiously.That's what i wanted to talk to you about she said.She tells me to sitdown and then starts talking."So i've been texting this guy for a month now and i think am in love then i heard today that he had moved from London to live in this country in this very community so i invited him over.I was surprised that my mom had been hiding this from me for a month now but i was also happy that my mom had find love.She said to go get myself ready so i went upstairs cleaned my room,showered ,did my homework and told my friends everything.I heard a knock on the door and basically flew downstairs my mom opened the door and i have to admit he was a charming guy but way too old for me plus not my type.We ate dinner and talked and talked and talked.While we were talking i heard him say he had a son my age and that i'll be meeting him tomorrow night.Time flew by and he gave my mom a kiss and left.That was how I met my stepfather.

Hi guys thanks for reading my story hope you enjoyed and if you did make sure to vote for me and share my story with you friends so they can enjoy it too.Also if you liked my story ensure to follow me so you won't missed out on the next chapters.