Secrets Revealed

After i took a long hot shower.I thought about everything that had happened.I said to myself oh my god! He called me sleeping beauty.Was he just calling me sleeping beauty as a family friendly thing or did it mean something else.It has been a crazy week.I texted my friends and asked them what they thought it meant.Ofcourse they said that it meant that he liked me.I had doupts that he liked me because we were almost family you know.His father was dating my mom and i know they're not married and even if they were married it still wouldn't make us family family if u understand what i mean.I decided to forget about all that had happened this week because it was hell of alot to take in.So i said let me watch a few movies.I watched movies under the topic of romance to see if they could help me out or give me a sign or something.To be honest it gave alot of signs but i tried to not pay it any mind.After watching about 3 movies.Before i know it my mom was home.I ran downstairs as usual this time almost falling.I asked mom if she had emjoyed her overnight stay but not too much tho i was not looking forward to any little sisters/brothers.She said that it was very enjoyable and that i wouldn't have to worry about that.We both laughed then i asked her if she was going to cook because she had just came home.She said ofcourse she didn't have a problem after all my mother loved cooking and i loved her cooking.So i went back upstairs to do my homework while she was cooking.My homework was very hard.It was Mathematics and i had to use the internet on some occasions.It wasn't cheating after all i was at home working it's not a test.When i finally finished my homework.My mom was not yet done cooking.So i called my friends.We basically talk alot and then other times we just on the phone doing our own different things not remembering were on a call.This was one of those times were we were talking alot.Alot about what had happened not only what had happened to me this week but what had happened to them i wasn't the only one experiencing a crazy week.Let's just leave it at that.We were talking and talking until my mother was finally ready for dinner.I told my friends bye and went downstairs to eat.My mom made Rice and Peas with Fry chicken and Pasta.It was delicious i enjoyed very much.While i was eating my mom told me about what she did at the hotel and at the date.Seemed like her boyfriend was very nice and kind and they had alut of fun.Afer dinner i went to bed because it was already 9:30 at the time and i had school tomorrow.So i turned on my alarm told my friends goodnight and went to bed.Time flew by and before you know it the time was 6:30 and my alarm went off.I got up and did what i usually do.I went downstairs to eat breakfast.My mom had cooked eggs and bacon with bread.I loved that but it wasn't my favourite.I ate very fast but drank my tea very slow (chocolate tea).After i ate i went to take a shower.I had a nice long shower where i listened to music wondering if my airpods were water resistant.When i came out of the bathroom.I got ready for school.Packed my bags,Put on my clothes,combed my hair and told my mom bye.Got in the car and went to school.I drove to school the same way as usual.Listening to music and dancing.When i got to school my friends were waiting for me as usual.To my surprise Chris was there with them as well.I waked to them and Chris said that he had been meaning to talk to me so he asked if i could meet him at my friends and I table lunch time.We walked to class.The first class of the day was Algebra.I don't like Algebra but it's an easy subject so it's ok i guess.After Algebra was Geometry i hated that subject to be very honest.Geometry lasted for one and a half long hours.Before you know it lunch time came around.I ordered burger this time around.When my friends and I got to the table Chris was already there waiting.When we sat down to eat Chris told me some shocking news.He told me that he had liked me for as long as we have met.I was both extremely surprised and happy.As for my friends they weren't surprised at all they were just happy.He asked me if i liked him back but then he gave me time to think because it was a very big decision so he gave me until tomorrow.

Hi guys you have made it to the end of the chapter.Hope you enjoyed and if you did make sure to vote for me and comment down below what you think.If you want more ensure to follow me so you will be notified every time i publish this story and more stories to come.Also share this with your friends and let them enjoy and vote too.Until next time love you guys bye thanks for reading.