Maybe Yes Maybe No

After lunch those words were all i could think of.I said to myself oh my god! He gave me until tomorrow to tell him.I-i don't know what to say i mean he is cute and kind and tall and fast and hot and come on Christina cut it out.I was hardly paying any attention in biology class.I was just gazed out in my whole little world thinking about what i'm going to say to Chris.My friends were talking about it.I could hear them two seats back.They were saying that i should say yes because it's very obvious that i like him.Yes i do like him but we are almost kinda family.Plus dating Lacey's crush will cause huge big gigantic problems.Lacey didn't like me for what reason i don't know why.Maybe it's because i told her friends all the things she said about them in first form because since that Lacey has tried everything to tear me down.But it never happens all her plans bounce back right to her.So from that we've been enemies.I do not want any problems with Lacey ao i try my best to keep myself to myself.If i do this now tho i will not have peace so that's another thing to think about.After biology class was Social Studies.I was doing the same thing in social studies gazing away in my own little world but my Social Studies teacher Mr.Sharpe was very strict so he realized that i was not paying attention and i got in trouble.Thankfully i didn't get in too much trouble just the embarrasment when he asked me a question.Good thing Lacey was not in that class else she would have made it into a much bigger embarrasment.After biology class school was over.I told my friends bye and went straight home.I drove home dancing and singing as usual.When i got home i went to take a long shower and think about what am gonna say.Maybe yes maybe no.I would say yes following my heart but i would say no following my mind.My friends want me to say yes ofcoure because i haven't dated in a while.They know me am very picky,they also know i like Chris.After i got out of the shower i went to do my homework.My homework was easy it was biology.We did biology everyday so i must know a few things.After my homework i went to call my friends.This was one of the calls where we were just doing our own thing not remembering we were on a call.So i was watching youtube while on the call.When we finally hung up the call.My mom said that dinner was ready.I was hungry so i flew downstairs.I ate dinner as fast as i could.I don't know why i was rushing i mean i had nothing else to do.After dinner i turned on the tv in my room to watch a movie.I watched two movies while eating popcorn.By that time it was bed time.So i went to bed.Time flew by and before you know it.6:30 came around time for me to get up.I went downstairs to eat breakfast.When i was eating breakfast i realized that today was the day that i should give Chris an answer.After breakfast i went to take a shower.While literally freaking out like oh my lord! I gotta tell Chris today. I still didn't know what to say maybe yes maybe no.I really hope he gonna ask for it after school.Or maybe something came up and he didn't come to school today.I low key wanted that because i was not ready.After i took a shower and brushed my teeth.I went to put on my clothes,pack my bag,comb my hair and ready for school.I told my mom bye and headed off to school.I drove to school this time with no music.I was freaking out so much that i forgot to turn on the music.When i got to school i parked nervously.When i got out my friends were waiting as usual.The first thing they said to me was "so what are you gonna tell Chris yes or no".I said to them maybe yes maybe no as i was still not sure.A little dissapointed they said ok and we walked to class.When we reach class Chris was there.He smiled at me and walked over to my friends and I.He said hi and then said to me that i should tell him lunch time.I was hoping it would've been when school was over but i guess lunch time was far away enough.The first class of the day was theatre.Then i remember oh shoot! I was Juliet and Chris was Romeo.I went to theatre class and we acted then i realised he was a really good actor.It's a good thing we don't start practicing the kissing scene unil next week.After theatre class was biology.Biology class was shortened due to P.T.A meeting.My mom was at school at P.T.A.Not complaining tho because our class was shortened.After P.T.A my mom went home.Then i realised it was lunch time.Oh my god it's time! I ordered pizza for lunch nervously.My friends and I just ordered 4 boxes of pizza for all of us.When we were walking to our seat my heart was beating so loud and fast.I could feel it through my chest.When we got to our table Chris was there.He said to me so...do you like me back?I said to him hold on give me a second.I went to the bathroom to wash my hand.When i was there i was oh Lord Jesus!! When i got out of the bathroom he asked me again.I told him that after i eat i will tell him.So we ate the pizza.When it was done he asked me again and i said.(Find out soon as i said maybe yes maybe no).That was Maybe Yes Maybe No.

Hey guys you have made it to the end of the chapter.Please make sure you vote for me if you enjoyed.Also follow me so you will be notified whenever i post.Share this with your friends let them enjoy and vote too.Until next time love you guys.