Sleepover And Surprises

I was upstairs packing my favourite clothes for the sleepover as i sais i didn't know what to feel.I was very confused.After i was finish packing i had some time left before my mom's boyfriend arrives.So i decided to go on my phone and tell my friends everything that my mom haid said.It's a good thing i did because it reminded me to bring my charger.So i put it in my backpack.My friends were amazed.They were asking questions like crazy."Can they come?,What are stuff ya'll gonna do?,Are ya'll together?,does he like you?,do you like him?,When are you leaving?,What time are you leaving?".I could not answer most of those questions so most of my answers were no.I decided to watch youtube for the time being after i told my friends everything.I watched 3 youtube videos and by the time i was in the middle of the fourth one my mom's boyfriend knocked on the door.I did a double check in the mirror and as usual grabbed my backpack and flew downstairs.When i got down there my mom's boyfriend's son was not there.I thought to myself that he must have probably been at home preparing for the sleepover and didn't want to bother go out.I didn't mind at all as long as i got to see him.So i just put my phone in my backpack and went outside.He opened the car and my mom and i got in.My mom was looking great.She hadn't been on a date in a long time so she had alut of options to choose from.She sure did choose the right option for this occasion.She had on a pink long tight fitting dress with a mermaid style at the bottom.She had on her make up and her purse and heels were pink.I was just going on a sleepover so i had on a pink blouse and white shorts and flip flops.It was kind of a long ride tho.I just had my airpods in listening to music for the rest of the time.Dancing in the backseat.There was music playing in the car but those kind of music not mt style.The latest those music were playing was 1895 listen to those i think not.When we finally got there my mom said goodbye and tols us to have fun.My mom's boyfriend said take care.I grabbed my backpack, put it on my back and got out of the car.I knocked on the door twice before someone could answer me.The person who answered me was very unexpected and i thought i was going to pass out.To my surprise it was Lacey who opened the door! She yelled ugh what are you doing here.I said Chris's dad and my mom are dating so they set up for Chris and I to have a sleepover.I said that wanting her to know that our parents are dating.She said "wait hold up you mean his dad is dating your - mom.I said yes now please get out of my way i tried to say nicely.She said "then that makes you too family".I said no our parents are not married and even if they were we would just be family by law and not real family.She finally stood out of my way.When i got inside I said wait Lacey what are you doing here? Chris wanted me to come over she said and grinned.Chris overheard what she said from the living room and came in and said."That's not true Lacey begged me to let her explain herself" he also showed me the text messages. He also said that she got his number from the principal and that he didn't give it to her.I tried so hard not to laugh but i couldn't help it.I laughed and said oh my god Lacey that pathetic aren't you the one that said anyone would be "lucky" to be in his position simply go find someone else.Chris and I laughed and Lacey looked as if she was about to blow up but she didn't say anything she just went to the living room.I went upstairs to go put down my backpack and see where i'll be sleeping the house was very nice and huge there were alut of bedrooms.

I went upstairs to go put down my backpack and see where i'll be sleeping the house was very nice and huge there were alut of bedrooms

That was thier house.So i decided to stay in my room because i never wanted to be where Lacey was.Chris saw that i was uncomfortable being in the same house as Lacey and so he told her to leave.Lacey did not want to leave but she had no choice no one was there who wanted her to stay.Chris called me downstairs and we watched a movie while eating popcorn and chips and candy.The table was full of food that i cannot name it all.It took 3 movies for the food to be done tho.While we were watching the 4th movie he microwaved some more popcorn.In the middle of the 4th movie i was begginging to fall asleep.So he wrapped a blanket around me and we both slept on the couch.That was only for a hour or two tho.When we got up i was hungry again so i went for a snack while i was eating i decided to check my phone.My friends had a billion text messages about how was it going I told them everything about Lacey and what was happening now.I also got a text from my mom saying that they will be spending the rest of the night at a hotel i didn't mind at all.We spend the rest of the night eating,playing games,in the pool,watching movies and then sleeping.That was sleepovers and surprises

Hey guys you've made it to the end of the chapter.Hope you enjoyed that chapter and if you did make sure to vote for me and comment what do you think.If you want to see more on this chapter make sure to follow me so you never miss out on when i publish.Also share with your friends and let them enjoy it too.Love you guys bye