Christina Meets Her Stepbrother

The next day

I woke up pretty excited to see what my mom's boyfriend son looked like.The first thing i did was tell my friends all about it.They were all so astonished and flabbergasted at what i said.I texted them saying we will talk about it at school because i was running behind schedule and i would be late for school.I pluged in my phone and went.My mom smiling like she was last night made breakfast and said "good morning baby girl hope you slept well".Yes mom i slept good with a smile on my face.I ate breakfast as fast as i could and all i could think about was my mom's boyfriend's son .I was wondering if he was cute and other things.I push those thoughts to the back of my head saying "nah i don't think i would like my mom's boyfriend's son".I got up washed the dishes and rushed to go and take a bath.I had a bathe then started getting ready for school.I combed my hair,put on my clothes and shoes etc.After which i packed my bag grabbed my phone and got ready for school.Said bye to my mom and rushed off to school.I was driving (yes i have a drivers license) dancing to music while thoughts were still in my head.By the time i got to school it was 7:59.I quickly parked and literally blazed to class.My friends stop me on the way and said "girl where u tryna run to the bus for heaven slow down" we all laughed then realized it was 8:00 and they blazed faster than me.Our first class of the day was Mathematics.The subject you know we all don't love.We were talking about X and Y.The teacher was saying "we are gonna need math in everyday life".Me thinking to myself am pretty sure if you go to a supermarket they ain't finna be like ok so X and Y times that and that here's your change.My friends were staring at me like they knew what i was thinking.After math was Chemistry.We all liked Chemistry full of expirements and all.So Chemistry class was fun for us.Even tho i still don't see how that'll help us in life.After chemistry time flew by and it was lunch time.I ordered fries and barbeque chicken.Rice just not my thing.Me and my friends Tayanna,Tionne and the rest were sitting at our table talking about who could my mom's boyfriend son be.We were talking and eating.All of sudden a new girl comes in "can i sit here?" She said. We said no problem she sat down and I said What's your name? She said her name was Haylie Howell.She was a nice girl and lunch time it was like it got longer when we talked and talked and all got to know somethings about Haylie.We exchanged numbers and she was apart of our group.After lunch was our favourite time of the day which was dance practice where we got to skip biology class.Me and my friends changed and went to dance practice.I am team captain so i teach them the dances and so on.Haylie came in and said she wanted to join.So i said to her that she can tryout.We watched her dance and she was good! Maybe better than me maybe not.She was apart of the dance team.Dance class was the best part of my day.After dance practice is Art class.My friends liked art class but i didn't.I don't know how to draw but my friends know a thing or two as for Gabriel she is a full time artist.So art class went by and before you know it school was over.My friends talked for a while until i remembered shoot! I have track and field.Later girls i said and rushed to change for Track and field.We ran 10 laps around the field which was very exhausting.We stretched and exercised.Then we ran with others.I won all my races because what can I say i'm pretty fast.After all that running we stretched and exercised again and then track and field was finished.It was bearable i guess.I went to the bathroom to go and change and came out.My friends were waiting on me because they wanted a ride home i had no problem and they hopped in the car.I dropped home Tayanna first who lives the nearest to school.Then Tionne.After Tionne then Haylie .After  Haylie then Gabriella.The last person i dropped of was romonia.Then went home.When i got home my mom said where were u so long .I dropped my friends to thier house and i had Track n field practice i said.She said oh ok.I went to my room put down my bag.Then i took a nice hot long shower After which i changed and did my homework.After that i plugged in my phone and watched a movie.2 movies mean girl one and two and before you know it.I was getting ready to meet my mom's boyfriend son.I called my friends so that they'll see what he looks like.I also cleaned my room.15 minutes later they were here and i literally flew down the stairs.When i looked it was the exchange student from school.My heart fell to my stomach.He was so stunning and charming and tall and and i ran out of words to describe him.We talked over dinner he told me about himself and all of that and his name was Chris short for Christof.we ate and talked for the rest of the night. We ate shrimp and fried rice with fry chicken.I guess mom wanted to show off her cooking skills .Didn't say i mind tho.Thoughts were in my head me thinking i am in love and that he would be my husband.Then i was like in my head "yoo that's my mom's boyfriends son" that was all that was going through my head .He told me stuff like his favourite colour ,food  what he likes what he doesn't,what foods he don't eat.So yeah stuff like that and i found out we had alut in common.His dad called and said that it was near midnight and why are you not home.He gasped saying i didn't realize and niether did i.So he packed his stuff .Before he left he went to use the bathroom.My mom went in her room saying that was a goodnight but i am very tired.So she went up to bed.I sat on the couch waiting for Chris to come down.In the meanwhile i texted my friends telling them everything that happened and who he was even tho they say.I told them his favourite food,colour what he does and doesn't like, what he doesn't eat,what's his age,who were his exes,what he likes in a girl (he basically described me) where he used to live ,about his mom that died after he was born and how he missed her and all of that i told my friends.He came down looking for his phone.He looked almost everywhere when it was in his pocket the whole time.Then he took it and walked out the door.When he was living he gave me a bright smile and stared at me it was like he was undressing me with his eyes.Then he finally said "bye christina" i told him bye and closed the door.Then i got ready for bed it was all i could think about and other things ofcourse but mostly him.Wonder what'll happen next.Anyways that's how i met my stepbrother.

Hey guys you have finished chapter 3 of my story.If you enjoyed made sure to vote for this chapter.Also share this with your friends so that they can enjoy it too.There will be alut more in store.so make sure you follow me to see what happens next.I appreciate it if you comment your thoughts on this chapter as well love you guys.