Acts Of Desperation

After we played video games and all.We decided to go to sleep.I was going to the guest room to sleep when Chris said."Our parents are not home we don't have to waste a room do you wanna sleep with me?".I sighed for a moment then i said umm ok fine.I didn't mind sleeping with him but just not in "another" kind of way you know.So i went in the guest roon to change.I didn't really have pejamas so i put on a dress.When he saw me again he was undressing me with his eyes.I wasn't really comfortable so i said what are we waiting for let's go.He came back to earth and we walked to bed.I pulled the sheet up to my neck and was slowly falling asleep.When he put his arms around me and was slowing falling asleep as well.It came that time again where i didn't know what to think or how to feel.So i just went to bed.Time flew buy and it was already 6:30.I got up but Chris was already up.He made breakfast.When he realized I wokw up he said "good morning sleeping beauty".I said good morning not knowing what just happened.When.i got up to eat that was all i could think about i thought to myself "woah he just called me sleeping beauty should i have said hey prince charming thanks for waking me up from my sleep".Then other thoughts were "what am i thinking that's crazy".I got back to earth and started eating.His food was delicious.He was in a top class family so he made Steak and Wine.I have never had that breakfast.I had that for dinner a couple times tho but only on special occasions.I never wanted to finish eating but i ended up finish very quickly because it tasted really good.Is like he read my mind and asked me if i wanted to take the rest for lunch.I said yes excitedly and complimented him on his cooking.He was flattered.I realized the time it was moving pretty slow and i'm kinda glad for that.I went upstairs to text my friends what had happen this morning.When i saw a certain someone's post "sighs" Lacey's post which said i'm not giving up.I rolled my eyes and said that's your problem then.My friends had some news for me too as well.Gabriella had said that she got a new crush.His name was Jayvaun.I was happy for her and encouraged her to tell him how she felt hoping it'll work out.Tayanna also said she met a now friend her name was Kaliah.She asked if we wanted to meet her at lunch time at school.We all said yes because nothing is wrong with new friends.The time suddenly stopped moving slowly.So i rushed to go and take a shower.Chris was already ready for school by the time i came out of the shower.I got dressed,combed my hair,packed my bag including my lunch and was ready for school.By that time it was 7:45.So we left out because Chris's house is a bit farther from school.We were driving,dancing and listening to real music.When we got to class my friends were waiting on me at the gate as usual.Hii guys i said to them they said hii girl back.Chris hugged me and said see you around.Then i said yeah you too.My friends kept talking about how he hugged me with so much love.I said it was just a regular hug and we walked to class.The first class of the day was music theatre.I loved theatre and I was in a play same ole Romio and Juliet.I was Juliet but i will find out who is Romeo today.So after music and theatre the teacher told me that Chris was Romeo and we were gonna start practicing tomorrow.I was flabbergasted.Chris was into almost all of what I was into.I was freaking out oh my god Chris is romeo.I told my friends about it.They were so happy i didn't have to kiss anyone else but i was nervous and freaking out.The next class was Biology which was bearable.The next class was Arts."Sighs" as you know am not good at art so i don't like it.Art class for me was unbearable i could not wait till it was over.Time flew buy and lunch time came around.I ordered pizza.Tayanna showed us her new friend name Kaliah.She was a pretty girl and she was fun so we all became friends.Lacey stood on top of the table again i cut my eyes remembering her post this morning.She walks up to Chris and this time she didn't even say anything she just tried to kiss him.Ofcourse he pushed away and shouted "your crazy and obsessed with yourself i do not wanna be friends with you muchless dating".She was red like a tomato."How dare you talk to me like that" she said.Chris hissed his teeth and walked off.She screamed ughhhhhhhhhh and walked off furiously.That was one of the best lunch times ever.It cracked my friends and I up.It was obvious Lacey was desperate.After school Lacey tried talking and talking to him and showing him that she is the best.Chris didn't changed his mind.He just walked over to me and asked if i wanted a ride home.I said sure my things are at your house remembee so i have to go with you.Oh yeah he said and laughed.We drove home the same way we drove to school.We went to his house i got my stuff and put it in the car.He drove me home.When i got home i took a hot nice long shower.That was the craziest two days ever.That was acts of desperation.

Hey guys you are at the end of the chapter.Thankyou so much for reading.If you liked it make sure to vote for this chapter.And if you want more ensure to follow me.Also share this with your friends so that they can enjoy and vote too.Love u guys until next time byeee.