Chapter : 2

This is how we get into this marriage things......

He married cause he want my moms company and my dad's also....
Just because bussiness and taking his silly revenge from his dad.... ( let's talk about it later)

And how I get into this mess.... Uuumm

Let's see...

After coming from party my dad cut of my all financial support.... And literally I'm born with gold spoon so it's so hard for me to survive.. Still I tryed to live by doing payed internship.
And my senior help me in that "yeonjun" well he is my senior but we are friends even though he is in final year and me in 3rd year.

Still I got this internship well i dont know why.......... " jjk company"

(I guess now you guys knew why she get this internship)

Well firstly I don't have money luckily I have collage dorms to live otherwise....

After some days I have take money from yeonjun to survive and that's it after getting my first pay... It went to pay off my all loans..... Again I'm penny less.... So I don't have any option other to marry him.

I said my dad I'm going to marry him (well it's looks good in drama that you can live without money just need love blah blah....... But it's all lie lie lie)

The day I accept proposel next day is my wedding..... Look likes they already know about it....

Jk pov flashback.... In company

I was walking towards my HR department for some documents but I saw a kid well well soon to be my wife

She was begging them to give them her salery before salary day... But it doesn't go well.
She was so devister that she didn't notice I was standing right behind and she turn and walked towards lift.

And I got curious about her well this is not my character but still i went towards her..

She was standing infront of lift looking so down towards her feet
She didn't notice that lift is here and i went inside bumping into her shoulder.
So she can come out from her shock.

Still she didn't notice me and walked in while sighing heavily..... Suddenly her phone ring and she pick her phone from her pocket and see the caller ID it's her dad...

And she got that much angry that she is about to through her phone but stop in mid saying " it's ok it's ok you don't have money to buy new phone calm down"

And she put her phone in pocket but she kicked the lift door... Well nothing happened to door but she got hurt
That small encounter made me smile for my whole day.

Even my friends says I'm smiling which is not my character... So I maintain my emotion.

Well she is like her dad short temper

Marriage day :

You kim star take jeon jungkook as your wedded husband...

Star : she just nodd...

Jungkook : in heavy voice "words"

Star : I do ( in annoying tone)

You jeon jungkook take kim star as your wedded wife...

Jungkook : I do

Now you can kiss the bride.... This is not shocking but still awkward.

Star : I pick his hand and kiss his hand well well why always boy going to kiss I'm so liberal....... That's how our wedding went.

Only some people know about it. From my side my dad some relatives and yeonjun.... From his side his parents although i dont get chance to meet them. And his brother soobin so cute not like him.

After that tiring day I went his house with him well its not so big not so small and lucky close to my collage.

He went inside in his room and I went behind him and he is already in bathroom so I wait for him and after he come I went inside.

When I come out he is already sleeping so I thought getting a house tour.

And house is like it have 3 floors.

Ground floor....... It has kitchen and dinning area and a living room.

First floor it has bedrooms like 3 big bedrooms.

Second floor his house office and some some extra place I thought to making it my study room or gaming.

Third floor its parking.... Strange but it is..... It also have laundry room and store room.

Well we have stairs and lift..... And for cars their are sliding strains for them.

He must be weird to have parking on top floor.

After wondering i went in bedroom and lay on my side and went to dreamland.
Well it only takes me some time to sleep.

But someone is still awake and waiting for me or I say can't sleep....

.............. To be continued..........