Chapter : 16

Jungkook : omg why my heart beating so fast...... Gather yourself jungkook.

Star she went towards soobin's cabin
(soobin start working in jjk company for learning how to handle business for his dad's company)

Star : you know your brother is a psycho..... You should concerned to a psychic doc..... Or mental hospital he is not stable.

Soobin : look says who..... Smiling mockingly

Star : what?

Soobin : mmmm nothing

Star : no no what did you say I need a psychic doc and mental hospital...

Soobin : he just laughed and start running out towards jungkook cabin.

Star : she was following him all angry and babbling things...

They come inside jungkook's cabin he was having a meeting with some client.

Soobin went towards jungkook....

Soobin : hyung, save me.... Hiding behind him

Star : came out right now or this is not going to good for you..... COME OUT

Jungkook : SHUT UP...... AND GO OUTSIDE

Star : don't scream i can scream more louder than you..... And this your brother I'm gonna kill him today.... Be ready to be brother less.

Soobin he run towards door but before star run to catch him jungkook held her from her waist and holding her up in air, she is struggling to get away from him.

He sit on his chair while holding you so basically you are in his lap..... And he said client sorry for this mess with a appolozatic face...

Client : it's ok your sister seem so angry...... Awkward smile

Jungkook : she is my wife not my sister.

Client :What..... I Mean I should go now.

Jungkook : yes please.

She is still struggling to get away from him...

Star : leave me jungkook...

Jungkook : calm down star...Low voice

Star : how can i be calm when your brother said me psychic and need a mental hospital.....

Jungkook : he laughed and lossen his grip a little.

Star : why are you laughing? (facing him) poker face.

Jungkook : well the way you think is not is clear..... Smilingly looking her.

Star : she didn't said anything just looking him smilingly.... But suddenly some tears come into her eyes, like reality hit her........ This is not real he is not mine.

Jungkook : he notice your tears and start panicking... Why what happened star don't cry i'll beat him up for you don't cry you are my strong girl you never cry.

She hide her face on his shoulder and said " I am a psychic do you think like that"

Jungkook : no, never I was just kidding and soobin also just kidding.

Star looking towards him wiping her tears and she start laughing "look at your face you can't even see me crying" I'm such a good actress what you think I'm gonna cry on this.

Jungkook : you are impossible as he said and hugged her....

Jungkook pov : she is right I can't even see her crying..... I'm real into her she is my everything and now I'm think about your happiness only.... You are my little weird wife.

And age is just number...... Cause my heart is not listening to me, he wants you.

No matter what, I'll make you love me I'll be your ultimate husband.

Star : I'm feeling hungry.... Let's go canteen.

Jungkook : ok lets go fixing her hairs..

They went towards canteen and soobin was there and trying to flirt with a employee..... She went behind him and smack his head and said

You thought you can do that?

Soobin : ouch........ What?

Star : flirting, you need training you are so week, awww should I need to teach you now how to do that, omg you making me feel embarrassed 'are you my brother'

Soobin : in law...

Star : what's so different...... Same na brother.

Soobin : yup! Noona...

Star : yes my little baby brother..... In baby voice.

Other employees : she is so chaotic, it's fun being around her..... She every time do something to make our day good
While smiling.

Jungkook pov : she is indeed do something to make my day chaotic sometime with alot of Drama.

Smiling.......

................. To be continued.................