Chapter : 14

Jungkook is so angry that he went towards jeon mansion......

Jungkook : I'm going to get you even if I have to force you to come (super angry)

He knocked on door and Mrs. Jeon open the door.

Mrs jeon : son you here (all happy)

Jungkook : where is she? Angry

Mrs jeon : who she?

Jungkook : my stubborn wife.

Mrs. Jeon : she is not here since last night i thought she is with you.

Jungkook : don't lie I know she is here, her luggage is also gone.

Mrs jeon : about to say something.... But got cut by your voice.

Star : mom, you gardan need special care they have so many mini bugs (while decreasing tone and voice as you saw jungkook)

Star pov:

He is looking so hot..... What are you thinking star get back yourself he is an uncle what are you thinking.

But literally he is looking so (cursing word) hot....... Am I craving or feeling something for an uncle..... Omg hold your self star.

As she is thinking jungkook come infront of her and grab her hand and start dragging her out of house.

When she realize....She try to get away from his grip.... And she is struggling for that.

Star : JUNGKOOK (while freeing her arm)

Jungkook : WHAT?

Star : she got scared

Jungkook : YOU ARE COMING HOME WITH ME AND THAT'S FINAL

Star : ok, ok why are you being hyper calm down..... I'm coming let me grab my laugae.

As she walked inside the gate and she suddenly close the door..... While screaming I'm not coming..... Go away

And poor jungkook knock door 'open the door star its not good for you come out and let's go home'

Star : this is my home (shouting)

He became more angry then soobin walked in and said

Soobin : hyung, why not trying her gifting new car..... She want it so bad.

But could not buy it...... As he said jungkook start dragging him towards his car.

Jungkook : show me which car.....

After 2 hour :

Jungkook brought the car and come back to jeon mension.......

Jungkook : star come out i have a gift for you....... Shouting

Star : leave it outside and go......

Jungkook : he put the keys on doormate and walked way then car tyre moving sound come.....

And after 5 min star peek through peeking hole..... No one is there.

She open the door and grab the car keys suddenly two shoe.... Come in her sight

And she knew that shoe's so she suddenly try to close the door but this time jungkook stoped her......

She is using her all power to close the door but he is more powerful than her...... So door is wide open now.

Star : while smiling..... Mmmm Hello
( as she said and start running towards living room no body was there or say have interest to become third wheel but literally watching everything from far)

Jungkook was chasing her and literally grab her pulled her on his shoulder....and start walking towards exit.

Star : leave me....

But he did not said anything and place
Her inside the car then locked it.

And drive away.....

Mrs jeon : she has capacity to change him.

Mr jeon : and I can see my son is in love..... Smiling softly.

______________________________________

Whole ride they didn't said anything dead silent.....

And when they reach he come out from car and walked towards main door..... But she did not come out still sitting in car folding her hands on her chest.

Jungkook looked back and sighn deeply and went towards her and open the car door....

She didn't come out and not even looking towards him.

Jungkook : come out...

Let's go inside it's cold...... You not even wearing enough clothes.

Star : whose folt is that, Angry but cute.

Jungkook removed her sit belt and pick her up in bridal style...... And walked inside the house.

He took her in living room and placed her on sofa..

Jungkook : have you eaten?

Star : no... Short answer

Jungkook : cheese pizza and chicken nuggets. Showing a small smile

Star : angry pout, I'm hungry.

Jungkook : he chuckled and ordered food........

Star pov : is he psycho or what awhile ago he was so angry and now...

Jungkook pov : I was super angry but when soobin told me about everything my temper got down.

After eating they went to sleep, and jungkook hugged her but she make a one hand distance from him.....

Jungkook : I want to sleep peacefully so.......(good tone)

She comes towards him facing other side and she put his one hand under neck and another over waist to chest while holding his hand like teddy bear

..................to be continued....................