Bonus : 2

2 year later :

Someone : wow look at her, she is awesome.... Don't you think so.

Another person : she is awesome, cause she is the half owner of jjk company.

Someone : wow, rich super rich...

Another person : yup, rich and bitch both mixture.

Someone : Hmmm?

Another person : she divorced our ceo and become the board member... She really asked his half property...

Someone : but why?

Another person : No one knows that, but she is a greedy women, she even take her kids castuded and never allow our sir meet them.

Someone : she don't look like this type.

Another person : you never know someone's type by face, their are so many humor about her.

Someone : I pity out ceo..

Another person : me also....

______________________________________

Tara walking inside the company full formal and with swag.

Suddenly she stopped by someone.... And that someone is jungkook.

Jungkook : what are you doing here?
(cold tone)

Tara : it's my company, whereelse I'm gonna go. (playfully)

Jungkook : where is my kids, you can't hide them from me..... I got court order to see them.

Tara : then go and meet them, why asking me.

Jungkook : exactly, where are they?

Tara : find by yourself Mister jeon.

Jungkook : you are not doing any good here ms. Highness

Tara : hey, listen don't teach me and if this is advice then keep it for yourself.

______________________________________

In meeting room :

Jungkook : we are sighing this deal.

Tara : no, we are not sighing it.

Jungkook : it's profitable for us.

Tara : that's why we're not sighing it.

Jungkook : why are you doing this first my kids now company, what you want? (slamming the table)

Tara : I want to see you getting destroyed Mr jeon.....

Jungkook : then kill me but stop this torture...

Tara : killing is very small punishment, I'll make you live hell in this Planet.

Everyone and meeting hall is not shocked cause they have seen before now a day its regular for them...

In short tara destroying jeon in her own way after taking divorce and keeping her kids away from him.

But why, what happened in past 2 year that made Tara act like this how why where so many question but only one answer...... My new book, season 2 of age gap : Jungkook

         " A never ending love "

Stay tunned for next book and their ultimate drama I'm currently working on that.

And I got so many ideas to frame that book soon I'm gonna update the book. That book is the continuation of this book.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜