Chapter : 32

After introducing there team member to star......

Jungkook make them to work with him in his company so that... His wife must be in their eye sight.

So basically she is trapped everywhere, in collage, on the way, company, home........

And that's the thing she don't like being trapped so today she decide not to go company, so atleast she have some time for herself.

But still she can sense someone is still having eyes on her... So she looked in house here there and found cameras.

She was literally now can't breathe, don't know but it's bothers her so much that she snicked out from house but not from main door...But window.

Nobody can imagine that she jump from widow then jump into nebiours backyard then jump on other side of road...

Mission skip is complete now..... She can wonder around without anyone's eye catching her.

Star on phone : calling soobin

Star : hello.... Baby brother...

Soobin : hiii...Noona, how are you?

Star : well I'm fine, but I want you to come with me to park.....if you are not busy....

Soobin : Noona, I'm a little busy because of work and hyung is also here.

Star : don't.....don't make him know I'm talking with you.....

Soobin : mmmm why, what did you do now.... Noona?

Star : nothing, just snick out from house without telling him.... You know I don't like being trap.

Soobin : but Noona, you should not do that..... Where are you? Tell me?

Star : you are busy na... It's ok i'll go alone. Bye

Soobin : Noona... Hello... Noona?

Jungkook : (super angry, full dark arua) how can she snick out of the house..... Alone?

Soobin : it's ok hyung, she is fine and going to be fine (soobin don't know about mafia thing)

Jungkook : soobin, call her and ask where is she?

Soobin : ok,....her phone is switch off hyung.

Jungkook : what happen with her, just awhile ago she was talking, and now switch off..... Did something..... No... No

Jungkook called hobi.........

Jungkook : hello hyung...... Track star where is she.

Jhope : what happened?

Jungkook : she snick out of the house from window, and now wondering around somewhere.

Jhope : ok give me sec........I'm not able to track her..... Kookie

Jungkook : what?

Jhope : you try.... Through ring

Jungkook : ok hyung..... (her wedding ring is itself a tracker)

And he get her location, went towards her.... He saw her inside the park playing with kids....

But jungkook is super angry so he went towards her...... Hold her wrist and start dragging her towards his car. His guards cars is also around.

Star : she suddenly feel someone is dragging her, so she try to free herself from his grip......

But jk looked towards her in anger do she stopped struggling.... And silently followed him.

He made her seat in car... And walked towards driving seat...... And start driving.

He didn't said anything but stay silent cause he know... If he says something it's gonna make her angry also....

And after that he don't want to sleep in couch again, and her ignoring habit but anger you can see it in his face.

Star : she saw a ice cream parlour, on street....... I want ice cream, chocolate flavor.

Jungkook : look towards her, but didn't stop the car....

Star : what? Stop the car i want it.

Jungkook : we have it our house.

Star : but I want to eat it here.... Right now.... U turn.

Jungkook : No (cold tone)

Star : ok, fine..... If you are so determined to sleep on couch then, what I can do in this?

Jungkook : he pulled the brakes and looked towards her...... And he suddenly held her face and peak her.

Star : she become shock and anger also.... So she just slapped him, what are you doing?

Jungkook : what? Can't I kiss my wife?
(his anger vainised, replied with smile)

Star : no, you stole my first kiss, did I just loss my first kiss to you. AaaaAaA
Why did you do that.... I want to kiss someone from my age group not an old man like you....

Jungkook : from which angle I look like an old man to you?

Star : from your age.....

Jungkook : Age is just a number....

Star : And jail is just a room.....

Jungkook : I'm your husband, you can't put me in jail.

Star : be aware of laws, Mister jeon cause I can.... Legally but you behind the bars.

Jungkook : then try to put me.....

Star : stop your nonsense now take a u- turn, I want ice cream.... And don't you dare try to kiss me again without my permission.....

Jungkook : ok, he agin peaked her lips.

Star : Jungkook..

Jungkook : yes, baby...

Star : don't call me that....

Jungkook : why?

Star : Its cringe..... Ewww

Jungkook : ok, babygirl...

Star : Jungkook....

Jungkook : yes, babygirl....

Star : stop that otherwise.... I'm gonna kill you.

Jungkook : he chuckled and didn't said anything, still want ice cream?

Star : no, I'm not in mood.... You ruined it.

Jungkook : I can make your mood... Smirking.

Star : o my god, have some sam you are not in your twenties.....

Jungkook : can you stop mentioning my age again and again....

Star : no, never.....

And there talk or i say nagging went till they reach their house....

............. To be continued...........