Chapter : 8

They still didn't clear their misunderstanding so jungkook think something to clarify the things....

Today is weekend so no work..

Star she was in her room chilling seeing TV, and of course popcorn

Suddenly she hear something breaking sound from down stairs so she went down and there are some office employees..... She got confused and still bow to them a little out of respect.

Well the second thing shocking is that there was their wedding picture in hall so big.....

And third jungkook in kitchen like he purposely make that sound to me hear...

As I went inside the kitchen, there are some dishes are on floor...

Star : what are you doing?

Jungkook : coffee...

Star : don't drink that much coffee it's not good for health.

Jungkook : just one cup..

Star : like seriously.... Then you going to say i can't sleep in nights.... No coffee. (she walked towards stairs)

Jungkook : STAR

Star : no while walking up..

Jungkook : Mrs jeon..

Star : she look towards him and said No........ ' I make hot chocolate for you'

Jungkook : but I want coffee..

Star : don't be so stubborn (while walking down) I'll make hot chocolate

Jungkook :     ......... I'm going to my office being it there.

Star : ok, and they....

Jungkook : we have something to discuss I'll order breakfast for them.

Star : ok.

In office room

There's another shock for me his office wall there was a big picture of mine hanging behind his chair....

Star pov :
Oo now I get it Mister jeon why there is a meeting and that marriage photo and coffee.... Hannn you are you are so cute.

Clearing my name without my acknowledgement...... Hmmmm cool
Whatever.

And guess what after that day i didn't hear any gossip or anything....

What a caring husband.... Lol

........................................................................

It's my exam time and I already stop going company so that I can focus on my studies... And what I do is just being in our bedroom and reading my course books.

My notes, my codes and books are everywhere on bed.....so basically I through him out of the bedroom saying I can't focus any other place.

Well it's like he again start having sleeping problems....

Star is in collage after her exam and walking towards bus stop but suddenly someone stop her and take her hand..... Drag her to middle of the garden.

Star : kai what are you doing?

Kai : just wait and watch... Today was my last day of collage and I wanan purpose you.

Star : stop joking...

Kai : no I'm not joking.... And he went on his knee and purpose her infront of whole collage....

Star : she smiled to others and said 'kai don't create scene lets drop this'
And she clapped and said it's a prank everyone here got pranked whoever was chearing and shocked.

She make him stand and bow with him and said sorry to everyone...

She took his hand drag her towards bus stop...

Kai : why did you do that.... Don't you live me.

Star : when did I said that...

Kai : but you do flirt with me.

Star : it's just flirting nothing else... Its not like that the way you take it.

Kai : but I thought.... It's mutual

Star : don't take joke that seriously kai whenever i flirt it's between group or out of fun not like other way....

Kai : but...

Star : stop assuming by yourself

Kai : you can't do this..

Star : I can, and I will

Kai : you have to pay for This...

Star : don't scare me kai... Take it easy.

Kai : while looking towards her 'I'm scaring you now'

Star : no it's not lik....

Kai : you just wait and watch......

Star : kai ( he walked away while glaring her)

Shit shit everything messed up you and your flarting habit... Now what

.................. To be continued.................