Chapter 16

Natalie

I hiss a little at the stretch as Eli slips further into me.

"Fuck, baby. Can you take all of me?" He asks and I whimper a little, nodding as I cling to his biceps with my fingernails, pulling him closer.

"Yes. Please don't stop." I beg and he gives me a wicked grin.

"Oh, sweet girl. All of this is mine, and I won't stop until I make sure you know it." He murmurs in my ear, his words making my body come alight for him.

He's gentle and slow, rocking back and forth until he's deep within me. It's such a new, unexpected feeling. Sparks flicker across my body as he leans down to kiss my neck, sucking gently on the spot he wants to mark.

"Fuck, Nat. You feel better than I ever imagined." He groans, pulling out to thrust back in. I tilt my hips, letting him go deeper and a deep moan releases from my chest.

"You like that don't you, baby?" Eli asks with a cocky grin. I smile up at him and nod, moving my hips in time with his.

"Harder, Eli." I beg and he chuckles, increasing the power behind each snap of his hips. He groans in my ear, making goosebumps pebble my heated flesh. I bite my bottom lip and look down to the place where our bodies connect, the sounds of my wetness covering his cock reverberate through the room as the scent of my arousal fills the space.

"Can I mark you, sunshine?" He asks and I give him a blinding smile.

"Yes. Make me yours." I murmur, leaning up to catch his lips in a bruising kiss. His tongue slithers into my mouth, twirling with mine in a way that makes me groan into him.

He pushes himself deep inside me, stilling before he swivels his hips. My clit grinds against him and sends a fresh wave of arousal dripping down his cock. He must feel it because he speeds up his thrusts, reaching down between us to rub my clit with the pad of his thumb. I gasp at the sensation, feeling nothing but pleasure overtake my body.

"I'm so close!" I call out, my body trembling, legs shaking as Eli pushes me higher.

"That's my girl. I want you to come all over my cock." He groans out. He sits up a little, going at a different angle and it's enough to set me off. My body spirals into a powerful orgasm, my whole body pulsing as I come undone for him.

"Mark me, baby." He grunts, tilting my head into his neck.

My canines come free and I sink them into his soft flesh. He does the same to me, prolonging my orgasm as I feel his seed coat my walls. He slows his movements, slipping as deep within me as he can go before he stills, pulling his teeth from my skin and licking the wound. I do the same, my wolf purring with content, making Eli chuckle. He looks down at me adoringly, nuzzling his nose against mine.

"I love you so much." He murmurs, kissing me gently.

"I love you too, Eli." I say, pulling him back into me, not ready to break the connection yet.

He settles into me, relaxing as our bodies cool. His wolf lets out a pleased sound and he nuzzles my neck, breathing in deep.

"You smell so good." He groans and I giggle, kissing his mark.

"So do you." I murmur, closing my eyes as relaxation takes over until his cock softens and slips from me. He pulls away and looks down, smirking as his release trickles down my leg.

"That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen." He grins and I tilt my head back to laugh, smacking his chest playfully as he climbs off of me.

"Just stay here. I'll be right back." He says, kissing my forehead before disappearing into the bathroom. I hear the shower start and he comes back a moment later, lifting me from the bed and carrying me into the bathroom.