Chapter 28

Natalie

I smile at Eli, trying to hide my nerves as I climb over top of him. Seeing him in that meeting, the way he was able to take control turned me on more than I ever expected. I feel my mouth start to water as I look at his cock, hard and waiting for me to lick and suck. I turn back around to see Jude watching with ravenous eyes. I grin at him, letting my eyes flit down to his dick before back up to his eyes.

"Get naked." I tell him. He hurries to follow my instructions, nearly falling over as he tries to pull his pants over his feet. I giggle a little and turn my attention back to Eli. His eyes are warm and curious as he watches me, waiting for me to make the next move.

I reach out to touch him gently, letting my fingertips run up his thighs, ignoring his straining and leaking dick to get up to his stomach and chest. He groans, tilting his head back as his eyes slip closed while he enjoys my touch.

"Hands behind your head." I barely whisper, thoroughly enjoying this control they are giving me so easily. Eli obeys immediately, resting his head on both of his hands while he keeps his eyes closed.

I continue my gentle exploration of Eli's body, soaking in the tingles through my fingertips as I touch and glide over his soft skin. I turn to look at Jude, he's still watching us but now he's stroking his cock. I wish that I could touch them both, but turn my attention back to Eli. I work my way back down his torso, gripping his cock firmly at the base and stroking hard up to the tip, swiping my thumb across the tip. Eli groans loudly, his abs contracting at the touch.

"Fuck, sunshine..." He moans.

The sound edges me on, and I stroke him again, lifting my other hand to run it along his body. I speed up my hand, squeezing tighter on every pass before loosening and starting over again. I watch with awe as his body begins to tremble. His hands form fists as he tries to hold back from touching me. His hips thrust up into my hand and the sight has my pussy dripping. I rub my thighs together, trying to relieve some of the ache from wanting to feel him inside of me as I focus on only his pleasure.

"I'm gonna come, baby." He warns and I pull my hand away.

He lets out an annoyed grunt, his eyes flying open as he watches me expectantly. I giggle a little at his annoyance and turn to look at Jude who is still working himself over, small sounds of pleasure coming from him.

"Get over here, Jude." I say firmly and he practically springs onto the bed behind me. I grip his neck and pull his face to mine, slipping my tongue into his mouth as I kiss him hard. When I pull away he makes a disappointed little sound that makes my heart grow in my chest to accomodate all of the love I feel for him. I peck his lips one more time before pulling away to smile warmly at him.

"Jude, I want you to fuck me while I suck Eli's dick." I whisper in his ear. He groans and tucks his face into my neck, nodding before he pulls away.

I turn back towards Eli and Jude grips my hips before placing a hand gently between my shoulder blades. He urges me forward and I settle in between Eli's thighs, grabbing his cock again as I feel Jude line up at my entrance. He swipes his tip through the wetness pooled there and I groan, pushing back against him as I slip Eli into my mouth. Jude pushes further into me and they both groan at the same time, causing a fresh wave of wetness to cover Jude's cock. I push Eli further into my mouth until he hits the back of my throat. I gag on him and he moans again, clearly enjoying the sound.

"How does that sweet mouth feel, Eli?" Jude asks as he pushes deep inside me again.

"As good as her pussy does." Eli answers, his voice deep and gravely as he pushes his hips up to sink himself into my mouth again.

I hum around his cock, enjoying the feel of the soft skin against my tongue. I pull him out almost all the way and swirl my tongue around his tip before pushing him deep again. Jude pounds into me at the same time, pleasure spiking through my body. I grind back against him and he rewards me with a few more firm thrusts. I bob my head faster over Eli, soaking in every sound of pleasure coming from both of my mates. It's intoxicating, having two huge, strong men at my mercy. I push back against Jude, meeting him thrust for thrust. I groan around Eli's cock, pushing him deep before pulling back out. I reach up to massage his balls gently in my hand and watch as his legs begin to shake and his fingers dig into the sheets on the bed.

"Fuck, baby. I'm about to fill this pussy with my come." Jude groans, his pounding turning erratic as he nears his release.

"You gonna swallow my come, sweet girl?" Eli asks, his hand twirling into the hair on the back of my head as he holds on tight. I whimper and nod around his cock, wanting to taste him, to feel his come slide down my throat.

Jude leans around me to rub my clit. He goes hard and the extra pressure has my release building. He slips his other hand up to pinch my nipple gently. I cry out, the sound muffled when Eli stuffs his cock down my throat further.

"Come for me, baby." Jude groans and I do, shattering around him and screaming out. I let the waves of pleasure flow through me, but keep Eli buried in my mouth, licking and sucking him to his orgasm.

Jude's low grunt meets me before he stills and I feel the gentle pulses of his release as he spills in me.

"Fuck yes." Eli groans, pushing himself deep one last time before I feel the warm spurts of his cum  covering my tongue. I moan at how good he tastes, swallowing quickly and trying to wring every ounce of pleasure from him I can.

When he's spent I slip him from my mouth gently, smiling up at him as I wipe my chin. He looks at me with a mixture of adoration and devotion, leaning down to grab me and pull me up to his chest. The movement pulls Jude from me and Eli kisses me as Jude cleans me carefully. I sigh as I rest on Eli's chest, pecking kisses along his heated skin.

"Where did that come from, sunshine? Not that I'm complaining." Eli says with a smug grin. I tuck my face into his chest, nuzzling against him as I sigh in content. Jude joins us, climbing on the bed and wrapping himself around my back. He lays his cheek in between my shoulder blades and pure content washes through me.

"Watching you be Alphas was sexy as fuck. I couldn't help myself." I say with a sleepy yawn.

My eyes slip closed as I soak in the affection and closeness of both my mates. Jude makes a pleased sound from behind me and presses a kiss to my neck.

"We're gonna have to be Alpha-y more often then because that was the hottest thing I've ever seen." Jude says. I giggle and smile up at Eli, taking a moment to memorize the pure joy on his face.

"You're going to be great Alphas. Both of you." I say warmly and I let my honesty flow through our bond so they can feel I mean it.

"With your help, we may just be able to pull it off." Jude says, making a smile spread across my face as I relax further into their hold, able to enjoy both of my mates at the same time for the first time since I felt our bond.