ch8

Author pov............

Daniel came with a firstaid box in his hand and sit down near siya on the bed .

she flinch and scoot away .Daniel hold her hand tightly but not much to hurt her.she gasped

.he growl sit quietly don't move and don't disobey me otherwise consequences will not good for your family.she horrified and beg him
please dont hurt my family.

He assure her .I will not hurt your family until you obey me.

He took the corner of her veil and unveil her ..

She don't want him to touch her .but she's scared for her family ...her tears are flowing like a rain.

Daniel saw her shoulder stitches are open and it's bleeding so much

.he unveil her and opened her kurta zip and remove the bandage that was soaked in her blood .dabbing a cotton in dettol .he clean the blood and put the new bandage

.he avoid her flinch whenever he touch her.he closed the zip and take a veil from the bed and covered her.

he sit near her foot. Taking her foot in his hand he remove the bandage of left foot and rebandage it with new .and did the same with right foot too.

He feel so much guilty to see her in pain. Her wounds are painning so much but still she didn't scream from the pain .after bandaging her foot he took her wrist in his hand apply some ointement on the bruise .

He closed the firstaid box .put that in the table drawer..he called the room service and order some food for her ..

...he don't want to scare her more so he sit on the couch...the door ring bell he got up to open the door then siya see he didn't open the door with a key card .but he open the door with his thumb impression. He took a tray from room service and closed the door .placing the tray in front of her
He order her. EAT

she didn't reply nor eat
He again threatened her .I SAID EAT IT.
Siya  don't want to eat .she prefer to die rather eating food given by him.if she die he can't hurt her family.

Daniel sit near her and make her sit on his lap .she Try to get up and start hitting her but no use his strength has no match

.her body fragrance make him crazy he growl eat siya otherwise consequences will not be good. She didn't reply still trying to get out of his hold ..

..he don't have so much patience he start kissing and licking  ,bitting her neck.she start crying but no use...when he feel she's not moving and saw her face .she was passed out .

FUCK WHAT THE HELL I DID

.he make her lay on bed and covered with duvet .he got up and sit on the couch  ...he feel asleep by seeing her angelic face ....

IT was 9:00 clock in the morning when siya got up  ....she recall the last night memories and start crying on her fate...

.she heard a voice of door opening and then closing .she didn't raise her head up .her terrified heart beating in her ribcage

. She thought it was the monster footsteps.but she heard a sweet voice of  women  she was not old but still aged...
Good morning child
How are you ?
Siya didn't replied her .    ..and scoot away .

DON'T BE SCARED CHILD .I DONT HURT YOU. I'M HERE FOR TAKING CARE OF YOU .

Siya can feel the genuine concern in that women eyes...
Siya immediately hug her and cry her heart out .the woman try to console her.

Shhhhh bache I'm here no one will hurt you I promise ....

The door burst open and Daniel came inside .seeing him siya hide behind the women ..

Daniel order the women to leave the room .but siya not leaving her hand
AUNTY PLEASE DON'T  GO HE WILL HURT ME...but the lady have to follow the order she leave the room and closed thr room.

He's taking predator step toward her
She's  backing away..
He stopped when he heard her crys with broken words..

Please dont come near me ...Stay away. Please sta ...Stay...away...I'm not that kind of girl ..please let me go...don't touch me please .  ....

..
HE Ordered her ..do as aunty Martha said .or you know what i can do...and leave the room...

She broke down on the floor
Aunty Martha came hurriedly and asked her
WHAT HAPPEN MY CHILD DID HE HURT YOU...

SIYA nodded in no.....she took her to the bed make her sit and order some breakfast for her .and help her to freshen up and changing in her dress she can't take bath because her wounds can be infected.so aunty give her a sponge bath ..and make her wear a white suit...

siya don't want to eat food ..but he recall his words she quietly eat .then Martha give her medicine  ....but she don't want to eat  ..because she heard many cases of mafia that they sell girls

...she knew if she become healthy again he definently sell her .so she ask for a juice to Martha and throw away the medicine behind the bed ..Martha came with juice glass .

NO AUNTY I DONT NEED IT .I ALREADY EAT MY MEDICINE WITH WATER..
MARTHA NOD...
Martha ask siya are you not sleepy child because this medicine are pain relief and it make you drowsy..
Siya lied ...yes aunty I feel sleepy...

Martha covered  duvet  on her and patting her head she said ..sleep child.....
Siya closed her eyes to make her believe that she's sleepy ...but in actual she asleep because of his tired body..............

Press the 🌟 star
Don't forget to press the star🌟

Getting not much views .I am gone write may be 2 or 3 chapters more If I'm not getting much response I delete the story 😞 sorry. But I have to do this ..because whenever I open wattapad I see not increment in story views so ..I'm feeling really demotivated ....