ch 26

Author pov:)

Author pov:)

In the morning Rohan apologies to siya about his last night behaviour, siya didn't say anything, no matter how much he ask for sorry, she's not going to forgive him because his sorry Is not genuine and last night behaviour was totally psychic, she want to go back india as soon as possible. She quietly did her lunch .next 2- 3 days both are avoiding each other.only meet on food time ...
...it was Sunday
Siya was going to her room after breakfast,but Rohan stopped her.

SIYA ,ACTUALLY I NEED YOUR SIGNATURE ON SOME DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR VISA AND PASSPORT, THE OFFICER IS GOING TO COME IN FEW MINUTES ,SO JUST WAIT IN THE LIVING ROOM

SHE'S was quite happy finally she can go india...

Mam please fill this forms and sign these documents the officer told siya.

Sir, can you please tell me how much time it takes to complete the legal work.

Mam,it's take approx 30 days ,but because of Rohan Sir influence ,it complete in 10 days,

Can you please do more fast please,

No mam,legal work take time.

Okay and thank you officer.

Siya go rest ,I  handle everything. Rohan told siya.

Siya left for her room,she thought why don't we direct go to the police and told them about Daniel,how he kidnap her from india , .   .

I need to tell this to the officer..she thought .

She heared the officer voice.

SIR ,YOU HAVE YOUR PRIVATE PLANE,YOU CAN TAKE MAM TO INDIA WITHOUT ANY LEGAL PROCEDURE.

YES I CAN BUT I WON'T. AND DO YOUR WORK ,DONT MEDDLE IN MY AFFAIRS.
..

ROHAN had a private plane but ..why he's refusing .he's not like that I think...
..without making a noise she left from there...

Who are you Rohan, what you want from me, why I believe you ,why I trust you,you have some evil plans,but I don't even know you, I have to go from here as soon as possible......

A knock in her room door broke her thoughts..
.

Yes come in..
..
Yes Rohan,..
..do you wanna go somewhere siya ,I'm free today ,mall,park anywhere you want ..

Yes I'm quite bored Rohan, but I want to go to temple.

Temple ,Ok then temple it is .go get ready .but let me tell you one thing it takes Two hours to reach there ...

Ok no problem Rohan...

Both get ready to visit The temple...
.

A small update🤌🌟

What do you think about a rohan🤔.