ch13

Author pov...
Daniel got a call from his men that siya parents are searching for her .he order them to hide every evidence which lead to him.he don't want siya go back to her parents at any cost .
It was Night when he entered siya room to check on her she was sitting on the window and crying silently .how much she want to go back to her parents. But her luck take her in unknown country .siya turn to see the boots voice seeing him her eyes watered again.she scared to see him again .Daniel entered the room and lock the door. Daniel observed her eyes feel with fear to see him locked the door.he take step toward Siya. And stop little far from her .siya flinch to see him close.
WHY ARE SITTING HERE GO SLEEP .
siya didn't say anything she just back away .
Are you not getting what I am saying
GO SLEEP ITS COLD .
HE take step forward and closed the window .holding siya hand in firm grip taking her toward the bed.
Siya feared more to see him .he's taking her toward the bed .siya start hitting him
LEAVE ME YOU MONSTER .LEAVE ME.
Daniel grip tighten around her .

Why are you so stubborn siya .
he carry her in his arms placing her on bed .
Siya immediately get off from the bed from other side.
SIYA .GET ON THE BED NOW (.DANIEL ROAR).
SIYA NOD HER IN NO ..SHE RUN TOWARD THE DOOR .BUT DANIEL HOLD HER HAND .
she pick up the vase from the table and hit his head .Daniel growl in pain
AAH WHAT THE FUCK SIYA.
His head bleed .his grip loosen in her hand .siya run again the door .
NO MORE RUN .MY LOVE.....Daniel spoke in dangerous voice .siya felt her soul left the body
Daniel thrown siya on her shoulder .picking her up he take her in his room .siya hitting her but no response from his side ...she fear now he definently gone hurt her..

Siya feel guilty to see his head bleed .but what pain she give is nothing compare to what she get from him...Daniel thrown her on his bed .and leave from the bathroom. When he came back with first aid kit he see siya trying to open the gate .but that's not possible because it's finger print lock .
ENOUGH OF YOUR FUCKING RUNNING DRAMA .GET BACK HERE .BEFORE I LOSE MY PATIENCE...
Siya tears flowing like rainfall.she didn't move from her place ..Daniel take predator step and drag her toward the bed . Siya try to back away .Daniel grip her both hand .MOVE A LITTLE THEN SEE FUCKING CONSEQUENCES..
Daniel sit beside siya...she back away a little .....he hold her face in a tight grip WHAT DID I SAID NO MOVING .SHE NOD .
NOW BANDAGE MY HEAD .
She didn't move .
WHAT DID I SAID .BANDAGE MY HEAD NOW ...
NOO..SIYA BACK AWAY ...
OK NO PROBLEM..JUST YOU HIT MY HEAD .I HAVE TO HIT SOMEONE ELSE HEAD .
SIYA saw hin in horror. Did he going to hurt her .
DANIEL LAUGH DANGEROUSLY
NOT YOU MY LOVE BUT YOUR DAD OR MAYBE YOUR BROTHER...
NO PLEASE DONT HURT THEM .I WILL DO BANDAGE .SHE OPEN THE FIRST AID KIT ON SHIVERING HANDS .
SHE APPLY SOME ANTISEPTIC ON COTTON AND CLEAN THE BLOOD NICELY .THEN SHE TOOK SOME OINTEMENT IN COTTON PLACING ON THE WOUND SHE BANDAGE IT WITH GAUGE .
meanwhile she's doing it .Daniel eyes on her .how much he crave love and care from someone. How much he feel lonely after his parents pass away ..Daniel's came out of trance when he feel siya back away after bandaging his wound ....
Daniel move closer and closer .
Siya push him trying to get from the bed .but he hold her waist and hug her .she start resisting. Leave me .please .leave Me.
2 MINUTES SIYA ONLY 2 MINUTES.
But siya just hitting him LEAVE ME..after a while Daniel leave her .YOU KNOW I never hurt you but
IF YOU EVER HURT ME MY LOVE..YOU HAVE TO CURE ME.
After saying this he left room ..
Siya crying more and more .she see herself in mirror a broken girl .splashing water again and again in her face she sob more .she come out of bathroom. She realizes it's his room. What can she do now .if he try something on her .she can't able to stop him .she was tired of all this drama.she sit on coach and feel asleep.. ..
Daniel was working in his study he see the time it was 3:00 am in the morning .he left for his room .he open the door and see siya sleeping on coach in sitting position..he come near her and carry her in bridal style and take her toward the bed .siya jolt up and feel soft mattress. And see the face which make her fear .she push him .but he didn't move an inch .Daniel grab her both hands above her head ..
WHY ARE ALWAYS PUSHING MY AWAY. .
He spoke near her ear .she terrified to see him close. His nose touching her neck ..
NO PLEASE DONT HURT ME. PLEASE I BEG YOU ..
WHY YOU THINK I HURT YOU MY LOVE ....
Please stay away please I beg you .her tears touching her soft cheeks .her lips inviting him to taste her. He move toward her lips and sucking and bitting her soft lips .her crys are not audible to his ears .after assaulting her lips .he move toward his neck and bitting the skin there he removed her veil.
SIYA CRIED OUT .STOP PLEASE STOP PLEASE I BEG YOU ..after so much begging he didn't stop .siya don't have energy to fight more so she stop resisting. Daniel came out of trance to see siya silent she's not resisting and not saying a word too.her eyes are dropping tears silently .he get up with a guilt .and cover the siya with quilt .he closed the lights and lie down on couch .on a dark room he can hear the crys and sobbing of siya ..he just feel like to kill himself .he want to left the room .but he didn't left because lastime Siya try to hurt herself with knife so he can't take risk now...he know he did so
much damage today...

Vote and comment for further update