ch 25

Creta aunty told Rohan about the siya,it's normal to have pain in these days ,some suffer more pain ,some less,so don't worry ,she's sleeping now, .

Rohan left for his study to do his office work, he don't want to disturb siya.

In evening ,Rohan want to check siya,
So he knock her door twice ,

COME IN.

seeing Rohan,she feel embarrassed, she's not meeting his eyes.

HOW ARE YOU SIYA,ANY PAIN OR ...

I'm better Rohan,..

He can feel the siya uneasiness,and he realised she's embarrassed after what happened. ..

He sit near the siya bed.

See,siya ,there is nothing to be feel bad and embarrassed about it
, it's normal nature phenomenon, and I'm not like that Typical man's who think women should not discuss this things openly .and I'm sorry I don't understand earlier.if you want to hit me to get your frustration realised you can he said playfully..

Siya smiled lightly. ..

Thank you Rohan.

Now friends are saying thankyou .it's not acceptable my dear siya.

Rohan get a call from someone .

Siya if you need anything just call me from your room phone ,I'm in my study .
..

AT NIGHT.

ROHAN CAME TO ASK HER, if she eat dinner in the Dinning room or in her room...

She was tired from resting whole day ,so she choose to eat with him on Dinning table .both had there dinner together .he was asking about her like and dislike .siya waa feeling comfortable with Rohan,she opening herself infront of him.after earing their dinner they wish goodnight to each other and left for their rooms..
.

Siya was turning and tossing in bed,she already sleep enough ,now she can't sleep much more
...with sigh she get up from the bed..

Hall lights are dim ,the wall clock showing 11:00 ,

With a courage ,she start roaming around the hall, it was a peaceful atmosphere for her ,but scary too because of dim lights.daniel mansion lights are mostly bright even in night.
..
Rohan room lights are on ..
So she think to talk to Rohan.she knock the door .

Come in..

She entered to see Rohan in towel his back are facing to her ,water drops shinning on his muscular back...

Yes aunty,what happen ? Rohan ask ,because only creta aunty enter his room.

ACTUA....LLY I.TS ME.

Rohan turn to see the person ,he think he's illusioning siya voice but it was siya...

She was staring his perfect abs with tone body..
.
Rohan cleared his throat to know her about his presence

I'M GOI..NG after saying this siya left with red face..

ROHAN CHUCKLED TO SEE RIYA BLUSHED RED FACE.. .

what are you siya,getting embarrassed on small things....he laugh.

After dressing up he left for the siya room.
.
What happen siya are you alright.do you need something or are you in pain.tell me ,do you wanna go hospital or I call the doctor here...

Relax Rohan, I'm ok ,I'm just being bored ,I'm not sleepy so I thought to talk to you because your room lights are on so ...
. If you are bored siya let's watch movie in my room ..

Rohan,

Actually...

He saw siya was hesitant ..
What happen siya ,you don't like movies .

It's not that thing Rohan, I just want to say ,I mean your room ,...

Yes ,,my room..

Can we watch movie on living room..

Why siya,, .

You don't trust me siya..

It's not like that Rohan, I m.ea...n .

What do you mean siya,he start getting closer to her,siya is taking back steps,...what do you mean siya.....you don't have trust on me...you are comparing we that asshole Daniel,, he's walking more closer to her,now siya was getting more scared to see his angry face..

See Rohan, I'm not com...paring you with him..an..d I trust.. y..ou..buy try to unde..rstand ....she was really scared to his angry eyes..

What should I understand siya ..he become more closer only a hand distance to her and there is wall on the back ..

WHAT ARE Y..O.U DOING ROHAN...PLEASE make some distance .....she push his chest with her hands to make understand. .

He didn't said anything just trap her to the wall with his both hand beside her ..

Rohan,please back away ,,,you are....sc..aring.....me.. ..

He bend to her level...holding her shoulders in tight grip he
Whisper on her ear...with angry voice

Listen siya,I'm not like him so never compare me with him okay,if you don't want to see movie in my room ,that's okay ,but don't see me as him...

Tears fell from siya eyes..she nodded because he's scaring her too much ..

I'm sorry ,I was..not..comparing you...I'm just not comfortable that much.... ...

SO YOU CAN SAY THAT TO ME DIRECT SIYA ,BUT YOUR FACE SAYING SOMETHING ELSE ..YOUR SEEING ME AS HIM.DONT YOU.

Leave Me Rohan,

FIRST TELL ME SIYA,DO YOU.

TRUST ME ,I'M NOT ..PLEASE LEAVE ME ROHAN,YOU'RE HURTING ME,,,,

HE LEFT HER...
.
SHE BACK AWAY IN FEAR.

THE FEAR IN HER EYES WAS SCARING HIM ,SHE WAS SCARED TO HIM,WHAT THE HELL I DID..

It's ok siya,don't cry
sorry for scaring you ,I just don't like when someone comparing me with him,I feel like to die ,I'm not like him,I just feel you thought I'm going to hurt you physically by taking you in my room. Your face drained all colour when I say my room ...I'm not like him never ever,I don't force women and I never do anything like that with you or any women .okay ..now ....so stop crying ....so sleep and take rest we watch movie tomorrow, he left the room ..

Siya feel more scared to see his sudden outburst, even his calm words are full of anger,his hold was tight on her shoulder leaved a bruise....

Now all the good thing about him leave her brain ,she was just want to get away from him .her home only she want ..hiding herself in blanket she cried her heart out.. ..

SOMEHOW SHE BELIEVE HE'S NOT GOOD AS HE'S PRETENDING,THATS ALL A FACADE ,OR HE REALLY HURT BECAUSE OF HER....

WHAT DO YOU THINK 😏...

Comment for further update..