chapter 10

Author pov:

It was 4 in the morning when Daniel came back .he see siya sleeping face  and left for the bathroom. After fresh up he  lie down on bed placing his hand on siya waist he fell asleep.

When siya woke up she feel someone is tightly hold her. forcefully she Try to remove Daniel hand from her waist. But  he didn't move an inch .she cried leave me .but he griped her more hard  ..
Where are you going my angel .I'm tired let's sleep more .

Siya cried .no leave please .let me go.what I do to you .why are you hurting me .stay away from me.please.

He growl . I can't let you go .you are mine.don't you get it ..he tight his hold more .
..this time siya cried loudly please you are hurting my wounds ..he left her immediately and leave for the bathroom.

Siya cried more .what wrong I did to anyone.

Can you please stop your crying drama .I fed up with this and your new maid is coming to take care of you .last but not least don't try to runaway .this is my hotel .if you ever think about to runaway so be prepared for the worst.after warning her he left .

Siya try to get up from the bed .but her feets are hurting like hell. After so many try she get up and left for the washroom .when she came out of room she saw a nurse her clothes are too short   . Her cleavage is visible too much ..
Siya feel disgust to see  her she move toward the bed and sit down

Hi I'm Liza. Your maid and caretaker .so you have to listen to Me otherwise I complain about you to Daniel. So it's good if you listen to me little doll. Now getup I help you to take sponge bath .she came near siya and touch her shoulder to make her get up.
.
Siya push her a little .
Liza or siza whatever you are stay away from me and I DONT NEED your help so go away and one more thing I have a name it's siya so don't call me doll .get it .

Liza came near her touching her shoulder seductively rubbing her hand on her body she said oh my you look so cute when you are angry .why you getting angry if i call you doll .aren't you Daniel play doll. .

No I'm not some one doll not a Play doll .get out .siya yell

Liza laugh and get up to take first aid box from the drawer and sit near siya  .
Enough of your drama baby doll.if you don't want to take sponge bath it's ok . But let me do your wound dressing .by the way you're so hot .when Daniel play enough with you. You can come to me .I find you a new rich guy .so we both earn enough money .

Siya slapped her hard .how dare you . Everyone is not disgusting like you  .and don't you dare to touch me .leave from you here .I can't believe how a girl can be disgusting like you .

Liza was hell angry but she can't Hurt siya if she did .Daniel definently killed her so she leave the room..

Whole day siya didn't eat food   .
She was hell hungry but she don't want to eat .she just want to go her home ..her wounds are painning like damn .neither her wounds are dress again nor she take medicine ..her body become more weak ..she was lying on bed lifeless.

It was 11.00 clock at night .when a fuming Daniel enter the room .whole day he was busy in his meetings. So he couldn't take the Liza call .after finishing his all meeting he came hotel Liza stop her in midway and told the whole scenario but in a way that siya is in the fault.

Daniel in jerk make siya get up .
What did you said to Liza and you slapped her too. And you don't even let your wounds dress Is it correct or not .

Siya yell  yes .I slapped her .and I don't want her to touch me .she's a disgusting girl and you are disgusting too .so leave me  you monster .

Now let me show you .how a Monster behave .grabbing her hand taking her inside the washroom .he open the shower and she was drenched completely her wounds are get wet .. In a cold night she's standing in cold shower .siya start shivering and try to get out from his hold .but he don't let her go.siya can feel his lustful gaze on her because of water her clothes become transparent. She cried in his hold.leave me my wounds are hurting .please her feets start bleeding. Daniel saw her feet .closing the shower .he take her to another room which is the wardrobe .he take out a blue salwar suit and came near siya to remove her wet veil from her shoulder .siya back away in fear .no please dont..Daniel hold her hand in a grip and remove  her veil  .siya cried more .he trying to open her kurti zip .siya push him away .please don't hurt me .I do anything please .I'm not a girl like you think.please don't touch me .I beg you .she fold her hands in front of him please dont do this. I beg you .Daniel stop to see her crying .he don't want to hurt her.but his anger is too much to handle .he know he hurt her so much

he back away and order her

Change in 5 minutes and come outside  ..otherwise I come to help you changed your clothes

Siya cried .she know he's beast and can do anything. Her body is giving up with lot of pain .she wear blue salwar suit ..a loud knock she hear

Aren't you done come outside siya open the door.and come outside .Daniel heart skip a beat to see her angel .but he become angry on himself to see her wounds she cant walk properly because her foots are bleeding. He saw a blood patch on her shoulder .where she got shoot .he immediately carry her and placed her on bed ..opening the first aid kit he try to open her kurti zip .she push him away. Didn't I beg you don't touch me
Daniel calmly told her I'm just bandaging your wound so calm down .
Siya get up from the bed and run towards the door to see the door open of the room. Room service came to give food .but siya ran outside the door .Daniel don't understand fir second what happen .then she ran toward Siya.

I said stop it siya. His guards ran toward the Siya .but he stopped them..but siya can't runaway  fast with her injured foots . Daniel run fast grabbing her shoulder He turned her toward himself she collide with his chest  .

Where are you going. Why are running .he was damn angry .you can't go away from me don't you get it ..

Siya try to remove his hold. I said leave me .somebody please help..plea...se..he.lp.....he.lp   and she faint in his  arms..

Press the star 🌟 to know me your presence

How was the chappy.
So sorry for late update .I was stuck in work  ..I try to update more fast from now on..

MAFIA CAPTIVE ANGELOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara