Chapter 2 (Captured)

Robin was waiting at the windows where he sat. Outside, he can hear the commotion happening. Yet, he paid no mind and remained in place. Not even a sign of fear or panic in his face.  His head perked up when he heard fast footsteps approaching the room, then, the door bursted open revealing the knight from earlier. He was breathing heavily and he seemed injured in some parts of his body.

"Where's the high priest Edgar!? And the girl you're with?" He asked Robin.

"They left. I don't know where, but he said that he will call someone named Lynden to come fetch me."

"My apologies, for I am late," He bowed apologetically. "Come! They are getting closer!" He grabbed him by the arm and ran out the room.

Robin struggled to catch up with his pace as he was running a bit too fast. And Robin wasn't entirely fond of running or any sort of physical activity for that matter. "We need to get to the secret tunnel!"

As they were about to make a turn a huge shadow loomed over the both of them. "Heh! So this is where you were, huh?" A very deep monstrous voice spoke. Robin peered over and was shocked to see a creature with green skin, scarred muscular body, yellow eyes with no iris and tusk protruding from his mouth. Blocking their way. "It's futile. There is no escape from us," He then began to stride towards them, his large figure towering them even more. He was so tall that Robin barely reached his chest. Lynden the knight he's with was tall and all too. But, compared to this creature, he's size dwarfed his.

"Please, get behind me!" He instructed Robin.

"What? Is that runt important that you have to protect him at all cost? For example a savior?"

"Die you beast!" Lynden charged towards the Orc but since he took a lot of damaged earlier, his attacks was easily blocked. Then, he was held by the Orc. "You're feisty. I like it. You're coming with me. I'll make you my mate. Together we will have children. And I will fuck you sweetly in my bed as I held you in my arms."

"I'd rather face death!" Lynden struggled.

Bringing his face closer to the knight, the Orc pushed his face towards him and began to kiss him deeply. Pushing his tongue inside, he traced the inside of his mouth with it. And held his head in place so that he wouldn't pull away. Once done, the knight was panting and had a feverish look on his face. "Heh, reacting that strongly from a kiss. I can't wait to bed you."

"P-Please, just kill me," He pleaded.

Robin remained in place unsure of what to do. But as he watched the knight get assaulted by the Orc, something stirred inside of him. Looking down he saw that his own dick bulged under his pants. And he hid it in his clothes, embarrassed to feel arouse in such situations.

"So, you were here, Daruk," Another voice just as deep as the Orc spoke. Turning around, Robin saw a group of Orc approached them, carrying a bunch of unconscious knights with them. "Yeah, I found who I want to mate with," The Orc replied to his brethren as he stroke the cheek of the unconscious Lynden.

"Who's this kid?" The Orc's eyes cascaded down to Robin who flinched.

"The savior, apparently."

"Then I guess we're done here," Grabbing Robin's arm with his rough calloused large hands, he pulled him, forcing him to come as they left the palace.

***

Instead of using the exit of the palace, The Orcs instead created an exit of their own. By punching holes through the walls. Making they're way out much more easy and less time consuming. The other reason is because, they know for sure, by the palace exit, a bunch of soldiers and wizards was waiting to ambush them. Though they may have accomplished their objective to take the savior. It wasn't without sacrifices. As some of their brothers died back there. And they can't risk more of their brethrens lives. The only thing important was the savior, who was now in their hands.

Robin silently followed the group of Orcs who entered the forest. Normal people would probably be scared to death when surrounded by a bunch of giant group of green beasts. But, Robin doesn't feel scared at all. Not one bit. This behavior confused the Orcs with him and one of them spoke to him. "Hey, small one. Why are you following us obediently? Shouldn't you be screaming for help and crying, begging for us to let you go?"

"What are you talking about? This makes our jobs way much easier."

"But it seemed suspicious. Why would he be following us willingly? It's almost to easy. Like he's got something planned."

"You're paranoid. Look at his size? He small compared to the knights we captured. And his body? It's pretty clear that it's not trained for self-defense it's so frail."

"I guess so. But, now I look closely at him, he's quite adorable," He ran his large rough finger on Robin's light cheek. "Heh, his skin is so soft too. It's almost as if he's a woman. But, his face is so blank."

"Maybe I can make him show other expressions in bed?" Even though he was the subject of their conversation Robin didn't feel bothered. It's not like he hadn't experienced it back on his own world. Only difference is that right now they were doing it right in front of him, instead of his back.

"What took you so long?" A voice much deeper than any of the Orcs Robin encountered came out, which made all the other Orcs stop in their tracks.

It was then followed by large approaching footsteps which made the ground below slightly quake.

Then, what came out of the shadow, was an Orc, who was noticeably larger compared to the ones Robin has met so far. With a very muscular body filled with scars from battle, bald head and face marked with a scar on his right eye. With a small part of his tusk protruding out of his mouth. And green skin lighter compared to the rest. The Orcs present all kneeled before him and bowed their heads in respect.

"We praise the presence of the almighty Orc Commander Nandral! Son of Orc Chief Umak!"

Wraps up for chapter 2. After chapter 3 of this story, I think I'll focus back on my other book. But, of course, I'll be updating this one too. Toodles.