Chapter 7 (Bath)

After their little tour of the orc village, Nandral and Robin went back to his home and ate. Robin was surprised at the sight of the giant orc cooking, that he couldn't look away as he prepared their dinner. The sun has now retired, replaced by the moon. And Robin who was wearing the clothes he had since the first day he arrived, looked for Nandral who he found training outside with his axe.

Robin was about to approach him, but stopped as he saw how fierce and dashing he looks as he swung his axe. Every muscles, veins in his body bulge with every move and Robin stared as small drops of sweat trailed down in every part of the large orc's muscular body. Particularly, his abdomen where his eight packs was. Robin gulped as the sight aroused him and he imagined what it would be like to be held by that large body once again.

Nandral, who knew that the little human was watching him, smelled his arousal. It was a special ability of Orcs to smell when one is arose, and knowing that Robin was very much turned on at the sight of him. Nandral smirked as his perfectly laid out plan to seduce him was working. Deciding that it was enough, Nandral put down his axe and decided to call the boy out.

"You're definitely not cut out to be a spy, little one. So, come out now."

Robin flinched in surprised. He knew he was watching all along!? Robin's face flushed in embarrassment and he hid his face in his hands. Meanwhile, Nandral decided to walk to the boy's hiding place when he still didn't come out. "It's gonna take you lots of years to be able to sneak up on me. Even the deadliest of assassin wasn't able to fool me."

Realizing there was no point in hiding. Robin stood up and went to him. "Nandral, I want to ask something," Just hearing his voice made Nandral horny. Luckily, he was able to control himself. But, he doesn't know for how long.

"What is it?"

"Is there any clothes available for my size? I feel all so sticky wearing the same clothes for almost a week. And I also wanna take a bath."

"I already ordered a pair of clothes for you. As for bath, wait till midnight. And then I'll take you to the springs," He told him.

"Why?"

"Lots of other orcs are still there taking a bath and with their mates probably having lots of sex," And Nandral didn't want anyone to see Robin's naked body. Only he has the right.

"So, I'll have to wait?" He asked the orc.

"Yes. Lots of orcs love taking baths with their mate. And they usually spend hours in the spring."

Robin didn't want to stay even a second, in his sticky clothes. But, if Nandral say's he have to wait then he will.

***

Finally, after lots of waiting, Nandral had finally took Robin to the spring for his bath. After they saw the last orc leave the spring, with his human asleep in his arms. Robin took in the sight of the lake and dipped his feet in, relishing the feel of the warm water on his skin.

"Here are your new clothes. I'll be right over there if you need me."

"Are you not taking a bath?" Nandral turned to look at Robin.

"Are you proposing I take one with you," At this, he saw Robin made an expression of shyness and embarrassment which sent his cock hard once more. He might take him right now if he doesn't leave. "Hurry and take a bath. The chief will talk to you tomorrow."

As Nandral walked away, Robin remembered how the orc told him about a meeting with the chief of village and other higher orcs to discuss with him about his status as a savior. Truthfully, Robin doesn't want to be reminded of it. But, it's the reason they took him in the first place. And if he wants to stay here comfortably, then he'll simply have to do what they ask. Weird, not too long ago, Robin despised the thought of following anyone's order. But, this time he seemed to be willing. Could it be perhaps of Nandral's influence?

Discarding all of his distractive thoughts, Robin took of his clothes and stood bare at the lake. Scooping up water in his hands, then used it to wash his skin.

On the other hand, Nandral hid behind a large tree and watched as his little human took of all his clothes. When the sight of him bare came to view, the urge to fuck him was so strong, that Nandral had to punched the ground several times to calm down. After he was in enough control he watched, as he slowly bathe himself. And let out his throbbing cock, and stroke it with his hand. The sight of his flawless white skin, made him want to lick into it, to taste it's sweetness. And he wanted to smell his scent. His pink rosy nipples, Nandral wanted to play with them so bad. And his ass, his perfectly shaped ass. Nandral wanted to groped it so bad under his hand.

His hand began to move faster on his cock, and he groaned as lots of load came out of it. Breathing heavily, he thought about whether he should really wait to claim Robin or should he just take him right away. He could always chain him down if he tries to run. And he would discipline him. And everytime he would cry, he could console him and hugged his little body, that perfectly fits his. He could lick the tears away. And most importantly, make him feel the pleasure of his large cock going inside him. As Nandral's head began to get filled with dark and lewd thoughts. Robin remained clueless, and went on, washing his body.

I'm back! How have you all been!? Sorry, if it took me a bit longer. My exams aren't done yet. And I still have upcoming school projects. And now is the only free time I have to update this. But, still enjoy this chapter. And I don't know when I'll be back again. But, If I do, I think I'll update a chapter on my other book. And then return to his.

Also, in the next chapter I think I'll try writing in characters pov? So we get to know what they're thinking better. What do you think?