Chapter 4

It was Christmas Eve. And like every year we organised a party. It was my turn to organise a party at my place. We invited our whole class.

Party started by 8 in the evening. One by one all the guests came. I welcomed all of them. I was still in my casual clothes as I was preparing for the party. My friends left 30 mins before to get ready. They were there with me since morning for the preparations.

I excused myself to get ready. I was standing in front of my wardrobe and cursed myself for not buying much party wears. I decided to wear a white button up and black ripped jeans with light eye make up. I adored myself in the mirror while I heard a knocking sound on the front door. Everybody else were enjoying the party. And as it was my house, so I have to attend the guests.

I assumed it was my friends as everybody else were already there. I opened the door. And as I assumed, it was those seven brats. Among them, Kim stood at the front. He was fully dressed in white t-shirt, blue jeans perfectly paired with red and white jacket. He had plumpy lips. A light make up was just an addition on his already beautiful face.

He was looking stunningly beautiful. I was lost in his beauty that I didn't even notice for how much I stared at him and let them wait at my front door.

"Should we go back to our home?" Mark smirked and said.
"Ohh-uhh... No. What are you even saying? C-come inside." I stuttered while everyone else were chuckling.

I don't know what had happen to me whenever I look at Kim.
----
"Let's play 7 minutes in heaven, guys." A girl from our class adviced. It's been an hour or two since the party started. We all were feeling tipsy. Everybody just wanted to enjoy the night. We all agreed to try our luck and play the game.

"I-I just g-go and pick up the b-bottle." I had really low capacity. I wobbled on my way back to the kitchen. It feels like the world is moving. But it was just me, wobbling. I dodged everything in front of me. It was like a real life temple run for me. I managed to reach end point of my temple run, the table. I grabbed a bottle and came back. I sat next to Jack.

Andrew spin the bottle. And the game started. After 15 mins. of the game, bottle again spinned. And stopped facing towards me. Everybody started shouting. I didn't get why. I saw Kim standing up from his place. I was so tired and drunk that I didn't even realised that my partner was already selected on the previous round. And it was. Kim.

I was flustered. I didn't even know why I was scared. But..wait. I wasn't scared at all. I was.....I was excited. Which was more scary than me being actually scared.
----
We reached near my closet where we have to spend another 7 minutes together. I moved inside, followed by Kim. We sat in the closet. Too close. His hands were on my thighs. My heart skipped a beat when I looked at him. We were too close. I can hear his breathe. He had sharp features. His white t shirt allowed his collarbones to pop out. And his lips. They are really kissable. But wait....what the fuck am I even thinking. Am I in lo..... No this can't be possible.

I was thinking so hard that I didn't even realise what is going on. I felt warmth on my waist. It was someone's hand. K-kim.

Shit. What is he doing? How am I supposed to react at this? Should I oppose? Should I let him do?

Kim put his one hand on my thighs and other on my waist. He looked directly in my eyes. He slightly bent towards me. It was hard to understand what was going on. He moved towards me. And there was no space for me to move. Soon, our lips touched. He k-kissed me. But the more shocking thing was, I let him do this. I never opposed. Even I m-moved my lips too. What the fuck am I doing.

But it felt like heaven. His lips were so soft. Just like feather. I was drunk at that moment. But I still remember that kiss. That moment when my lips lost their virginity.

I wrapped my arms around him. And he took me on his lap. Wrapped his arms around my waist. He slightly slide his one hand inside my shirt and touched my bare back. His hands were so big and warm.

We were deeply engaged. We didn't realise that Joe was standing on the door. I saw him and push Kim away. We got out of the closet and joined our friends. The game started again. I was still thinking about....his lips.

We just kissed. We. Fuvking. Kissed.