CH:4

In the years Hestia has raised Percy, She has made some conclusion. First Percy is a hyperactive child, Second he like's to offend people who are stronger than him. Third Percy is untameable just like sea's.

Percy is 8 years as of now and he has grasp of basic power, He can summon fire and water from his body he does not need help of external source. He can use minor earthquake power. He can also summon food but avoids it as he like's spending time with Hestia as they cooked.

Today was the day when Hestia promised him that she will start teaching him weapons.

Hestia has given Percy a 3 foot blade which had a sliver handle its blade was made from fire and molten metal,  Hestia told him that weapon will grow with him.

Hestia was outside with Percy, As he took out his blade and stood there in front of his mother. Hestia was a peace loving goddess but she was in no term weak, She just did not liked standing out she was the most power Olympian. She brought out her scythe, It belonged to her father after his death she claimed it.

She rotated scythe around her, To Percy it  looked like she was covered by a sphere it was hard for Percy's to keep up with its moment.

She stopped spinning the scythe and motioned Percy to attack her. Percy did as he was told as he rushed head first in the battle he swung his sword there was a huge gap between his arms, He had his upper body unprotected. Hestia hit Percy with the blunt end and he was thrown few feats he was hit in the stomach which winded him pretty quickly.

He was having a hard time controlling his breath It was a strong blow. 

Never rush head first in battle explained Hestia. Percy got up a tried to remember the tactics his mother has taught him.

He got up took a stance he brought down his sword from above his head he waited till last moment as soon as it was about to touch the scythe he spinned making his downward slash into a diagonal thrust. He was about to make contact with Hestia but She delivered an nasty uppercut to him with here free hand. That was it, It was lights out for Percy.

Percy fainted as Hestia rush as she felt guilty hitting him but she he better be hurt now then dead latter.

Percy regained his scenes after some time. He looked at his mother as she gave him a weak smile. As she felt a little guilty.

That was awesome. Shouted Percy. You need to teach me how to do that, Said Percy Jumping up and down while keeping his hand on Hestia's knee.

Next they had there lunch.

Percy had his regular lesson of English, Math's, Greek, Latin after the lunch. Percy hated English and Math's with passion but he knew better than to question his mother's decision.

Percy held Hestia at very high regard as he knew about ancient law and how she could be punished by Zeus but she sill took care of Percy. Percy never was able to spend time with his father as he was restricted by law but when he went into sea he would always come to meet him. As sea was his domain nobody was allowed to enter it without his permission.

Poseidon explained that's how gods would sneek in meet there kid's when they entered their domain, Zeus himself was unable to meet his daughter. Percy was excited to know he had some one of his age, She was his sister he wanted to meet her but Poseidon stopped him saying Hades was angry that Zeus broke his oath He did not know of Percy just yet Hestia was going to inform Hades as he was her favorite brother who got blamed for anything bad that happens.

Hades will not harm Percy as he was son of her sister, who he loved and would not harm Percy as it would cause pain her.

Poseidon gave Percy a very beautiful long bow which was made out of bones of leviathan, It was very durable and can summon arrow of Ice water and Fire with normal arrows. 

The bow converted into a elegant ring

Percy loved it. It made him feel badass.

Time Skip.

Hades and came to island witch was heavily covered in mist. Hestia asked to meet him here.

Hades was not happy right now as Zeus had broken his oath but killed his lover by smiting her. Hades was in his taught when he was tackled into ground by a brown blur. He was about to attack when he saw it was a kid that was hugging him.

The kid stared Hades with excitement in his eyes Hades was confused as he saw resemblance of his brother and sister in him. The kid did not got off him he kept on babbling how much he wanted to meet him and how Hades was his favorite God.

Hades was confused why would death god be anyone's favorite. He then saw her sister came out in her mid twenty's form which was very unexpected.

She told the boy to get off him. He did as he was told he gave his hand to Hades for help. Hades took the Hand as his brain was still figuring out what was going on.

Brother meet your nephew and my son Perseus.

That was it, Hades brain officially overloaded he fainted on the spot.

Hestia shook here head in disappointment. Percy carry your uncle to living room.

Percy did a mock salute and dragged Hades to living room.

================================================================================

To be continued...........