chapter two (Hidden ).

After given birth to the child, Eithiopa and  Hopha name her Kaita, because she was an extraordinary being even though she is a human. Its four month , Kaita grew rapidly with her abilities grew  so stronger and mighty in her. Eithopia and Hopha was so worried . in just five month Kaita was already one year old. Hopha  was so scared. She gave to the child six months ago, and she was so scare and worried.just few People knew that she had given birth but they don't know that she was she was a different being. Kaita  orange hair grew longer  down to her feet . Every two weeks Hopha always  have her hair cut down to a shoulder length in other  to make it so  convient for her to move freely and also Every two weeks Eithopia always dye Kaita's hair in black so that it wouldn't be obvious for everybody to know.
            Kaita is always kept indoor . she was not allowed to play with other children, or to eat any meat because that makes her hair grow longer. She wasnt allowed to go outside because of the color of her eyes. She can only be allowed to go out during the night along with her parents . Eithopia went out for hunting while Hopha and katia stood outside the house venturing around the brushes near them. Hopha saw a deer in the woods, he was linking it wound which was bleeding. Hopha felt sorry for it. She called Kaita attention to it.                                         "Kaita, look at the deer over there" Hopha said pointing at the red deer from afar, Kaita observed the deer. The deer looks so much in pain, Kaita looked at the deer's leg from afar with her sharp eye.
      "Mama, she looks hurt" she said, in a sad tone. Hopha looked at her and smiled. Kaita look at the the deer from
afar, she observed the deer ; despite being in pain the deer hides it walking  around the valley  eating the green grass as if nothing had happened. Eithiopa walked up to them with a big bushmeat on is shoulder.
     "My little sunshine!"
"Father!" Flying from the ground with her power . she leaded, hugging her father. Hopha looks so worried while looking at Kaita .
  "You really have to becareful while using your powers, we don't want aliens to know your abilities."
"Its okay, Hopha ; Kaita is just one year old. She smart to know how to control her powers, right Kaita." He  said smiling at her nodding her head.
"I know , I know she extraordinary.but she little and innocent, her abilities makes her learn quickly. I'm scared for her being a villain."
Eithiopa hearing Hopha words made him worried too. He understand that being a hunter means a villain in the own region. Their treated like an outcast; they were isolated from the kingdom.
    "Father."Kaita called trying to free herself from him.He placed her on the ground and walked up to his wife . Kaita went inside the Bugalow made with palm leafs and branches. He hugged is wife  and brought her inside the house with the meat . Kaita came outside and walked to the woods bare footed. He saw the deer . the deer looked at her feeling so afraid .
     " I wouldn't hurt you. I'm Kaita, let be friends." Kaita said with her little cute vioce smiling at the animal , the looked at her, kaita touched it bleeding injury ; making it heal faster in no time. The deer looked at her in surprise , he bow it head and ran out happily from its spot. Kaita dust her hand , heading back home . she heard a whistling she turned her heard.
    "Mama, mother?" Calling out for her in the dark and silent woods. She heard a gun shut , she jark up in fear.
"Mama?mama."
"KAITA!" She heard her mother's screaming her name.
"MAMA?"she shouted with tears coming out from her eyes.
"Stay,I'm coming.kaita." she said running to  her.
"Mama, Papa."she cried.
Kaita  could see her mother running to her from afar . she used her small hand to weep the tears off her face. Hopha was carrying with her a mini sack . She carried Kaita on her arm and quickly ran.
"Father?"
" he is Coming."
"Home."
"We are huntered." She said walking quickly.
"Papa?." She said shetching  out her little hands.
"Stay put kaita."
From afar she heard her father's voice ; he was shouting from afar.
"Hopha, RUN! RUN with her. Quickly."
Hopha's steps were fast , as well as Eithopia who was busy fighting with the ulterate. The ulterate were very skillful while fighting ,Eithopia couldn't not march up with them. He dropped is sword in defeat but he shoutted for Hopha to run away. But before that the place a sword on Hopha neck , daring her from moving.
"Let my wife and daughter be." He pleaded
"Since when do should we  hear the pleading of a human." One of the ultrates said with a smicked .
"Give us the child and we will let you and your wife go."
"Never! I will fully give my life to you on behave of my family."
"aaaaaaah aah, humans are foolish. Humans!are so useless. We can't assure you of your family safety since you can't handover what we want. Give us your child , or go for it."
Eithopia looked at Hopha and signal to her by looking at the ground. Hopha binked her eyes.
"I will go for it." Eithopia , looked at is wife one last time and smiled. Hopha shaked her head.
"No, no ,no,no.Eithopia!no, don't do this. Please." Hopha pleaded with tears in her eyes.
" take care of her." That was his last words. Immediately Hopha threw sand on their eyes.the ulteras hates sands to be thrown on any part of their body it weakens their strenght .
       Hopha took the opportunity and quickly ran away with kaita on her shoulder and the sack on her head. She got to the boarder of main empire, she was surprised that she could pass through the boarder easily. She looked at her daughter, as her orange  hair was grooming , she grasped.Kaita was smiling touching the magic  barrier in the boarder with her little right hand. Hopha couldn't move, she turned her back and saw one of the ulterate that have used a sword to stabbed her on her waist and her joint back. Fortunately , she was able to put Kaita on the empire tertiary, she dropped Kaita and the sack on the ground. Tears dropped from her eyes.
"Ratrave! " she said looking at Kaita as if she fully understand what she said.
                              ★★★★
A middle age woman was passing by, she was shocked to see what just happened. Unknowingly to her , her germ was sparking as she walked close to the boarder. She saw the little child on the ground crying. She picked the child up, she looked at her mother which was vomiting out blood.
"Pleeease,*cough..... Take care of kaita. Her life is in danger against the ulterate.please, do not reveal her abilities to any one.*cough, reshinakita!"
"What?" The middle age woman was so shocked ( reshinakita)means ( the Guardian).  Then Hopha looked at her child giving her , her last smile. Then she kick the bucket.
       The middle age woman fell to the ground, as tears fell from her eyes. She turned and started running to her house. She around her and out no one was watching. Everyone was busy buying and selling not caring on what is going on around them . Anna remove her scarf from her head and placed it around her head. Kaita was sleeping . Anna was grateful that it was still night, she looked at the child's hair ; its black color was flading. She could see its orange color, she quickly took her inside her house.
            She was poor, she only help rich people to wash their clothes and she would. Her son Adams was dropped out of school, during the busy day her son was kiddnapped and could not be seen. After five years of searching she saw her seven year old son's dead body on the ground lying lifelessly. It was as a result of her carelessness. Now, she wouldn't give up on this..