Chapter Six ( admiring the royal servant)

In the palace, Barry and his two siblings spent just two weeks in the palace as they left because of their parents send a letter to the empore of an emergency lockdown in their kingdom so the empore permitted them to go back to their kingdom because of the emergency lockdown .they have to come back home.                                                                                                              As time went by,
Anna and Kaita worked day and night to earn a living. Kaita on the other hand was learning how to control her powers secretly in the house. Anna took enough time in helping her to know how to control her ice and fire powers through the help of groves.
        It had been nine years , now and the empire keep on surviving on the magical germ which the seeker gave them in order to protect them from the ulterates. But still things always look complicated while dealing with the ulterates which stay in the outside boarder of the empire. So many times the tried to break in which also make the magic guarding the barrier to be weak gradually.
         Kaita was twelve when she was made a royal servant in the castle. She was to wash the empress clothes. But still lets still go back to how she get to be a royal servant in the castle.....,
        It all started from the day Anna used the rose water to wash one of the chiefs clothes, during the time when Kaita was accused of stealing a bunch of rose flowers. After when Anna used the the water she dried the clothes and later walked to the door step of the chief. She knocked , a servant maid opened the door.
" I'm sorry for taking so long to summit this." She said smiling weakly at her. She haven't eaten for about four hours . the bulk of clothes really drained her energy making her weak to do any other thing. She gather the last strength in her to summit the last clothes she have for the day. The servant maid gave the clothes to the chief's wife.she  noticed an enticing aroma from the clothes , she smells it and smiled. She walked to the door step and noticed the landuary woman was sitting at the floor and leaning on the wall waiting to be paid for her service.
"What did you do to the clothes?" She asked frowing.
Immediately Anna stood up , using her right hand on the wall in order  to support her weak body.
"I washed it madam." Anna bowed.
"Hmm, what do you use for the washing?"
"Just soap".
"Well, its smells nice. You would likely be useful for my family and the royal family." She said smiling.
"Mother."
Anna turned back and saw Kaita walking up to her.
"Lily, didn't I tell you to stay in the shop?"
Kai ta looked at her with a smile on her face. At times Anna finds it difficult in understanding Kaita.
" Now , go back to the shop."
"You promise not to leave me mama."
Anna remaining words struck to her throat. Anna faced the woman and saw her staring at Kaita. Kaita saw her staring and quickly hide at Anna's back. And during that process, The chief wife's son , Gladys was walking up to is mother , he gave her a letter and was about to go when is brown eyes was fixed on a purple peer of eyes staring at him and his mother. From the look of her eyes ,she was scared and looking so compiling and intimateding.
" I'm sorry about my daughter..."
"Wait she is your daughter?"
"Yes , she is."
She looked back at the tiny thing hidding at her back.
" come, come out. I wouldn't hurt you." She said with a sweet voice. Kaita looked at Anna ,  Anna nod her head. Kai ta walked out from her hiding . taking two steps away from her.
"Whoa, you look so beautiful. You're so cute and adorable." Kaita smiled , making Gladys 's mind blowing completely. The woman couldn't take her eyes away from the little girl.    'How would a little girl have such a adorable purple eyes and orange blonde hair, what a rare beauty '
            The chief 'wife gave the woman five sliver coin. She brought some sweets  to give the little girl but she refuse to take it. Anna gave her a bow and left with kaita. Gladys stared at Kaita as she left , he was totally lost. The chief's wife looked at her son and smirked and walked inside.
                      ★★★★★★
Anna got to the shop , and started packing the dired clothes and placing them on neat sacks. Kaita helped her carry them to make the work faster. Anna gave Kaita one sliver coin immediately they got to the last house.
"Kaita, go to the nearby shop and by two sweet bread.hurry child." Anna said smiling weakly at her , Kaita collected the coin and ran to buy the bread. As she was running, she stopped and turned to see someone following her , right from the time her and her mother have being delivery clothes apart from the first person which was the chief's clothes.
"Hi, I'm Gladys." He said smiling and stretching out is right hand to her. Kaita looked at it and looked at him. Gladys redrew is hand and smile at her.
" what do you want?" Kaita folded her arm . Gladys thought she was adorable with the way she fold her arm and frown like a mother trying to punish a child. Gladys looked at her in dreaming eyes, staring at her purple eyes is enough to take a soul out of a man. Kaita noticed he was standing like a statue . not talking or moving , she walked away to buy the bread.
           Month after month  , and year after year passes as the new News of Anna being a wonderfully laundry woman spread across the town. People bring their  dirty clothes for washing . and she collects plenty coins day by day. This News got to the Empress . the empress was amazed with what she heard from her subjects which was concerning the laudary woman and her daughter. She beginning to have much interest in laudary's daughter side of the story.
             Anna received a royal letter from castle, which declared her to be the royal laundry cleaner of the empress . The empress wanted her to bring kaita along . she could not deny this; she felt that somehow kaita might be endangered through all the service delivery. Anna and kaita was brought to the palace through the royal army. The empress and her excorts walked behinde her. Kaita stood behind Anna, using her purple hood to cover herself from head to toes.
" your highness". Anna said bowing .

(Hey guys I wouldn't be writing this stories frequently. I got to read for exams but still I still write during my free time . If you like this story please vote me in and please put your comments . thanks pals for reading😊🥰🥰😊.)