Chapter four ( Laudary witch).

"Yes, call me mother." She said as tear flows out of her eyes.
"Mother tears doesn't looks so good to waste on what is the past. I am happy you are alive mother."she said , hugging Anna. Anna bust out crying, she remember her died son. Adams always hug her whenever she is sad.
"I love you , mother."
Anna rubbed  her hair with her hand. After Anna finish bathing Kaita, she took kaita to her laudary shop. Kaita was always following Anna when ever she was going. They passed throw the market area, she stopped at a germ shop, she brought a purple germ necklace , she placed on her neck . Kaita smiled , she admired the germ .she hold on tight on Anna.
              People who were passing where looking at Kaita. They  admired her orange blonde  hair and some where admiring her purple eyes. They were people who was staring at her; she was getting afraid because she was not used to it . She wasn't comfortable . she tightened her hold on Anna's hand.Anna turned , looking at her.
"what wrong, lily. "
"Uh?"
Anna bent down .
" when I call you Lilly, say yes? That's your new name. I don't want anyone to know your real name from the outside. " she said whipersing on her ear.Kaita nodded her head. She still belief that Anna was Hopha.
" mother, people are staring at me. I'm scared." She Said feeling so nervous. Anna looked around , she knew her looks would attract attention. The scarf she tied on her was too small.  She checked her pouch , as saw the last  penny on her. She had it in mind to by some food at home but what matters now is to save someones life with.
" come, let me buy you a hood." She said , lifting her up from the ground to her arm. She to a nearby shop which sells clothes. She brought her a purple hood, which really match up to her eyes.
" Thanks mum." She said wearing the hood to cover her hair. The shopwoman stood with them , admiring the cloth on her.
"Your daughter, looks so breathtaking in this cloth."
Anna smiled at her,
"Thanks , madem."
Anna holds Kaita's hand to leave the shop. Kaita waved her hand at the shop woman.
" so sweet a little girl." She said, Smiling and waving back to her.
         Anna got to her laudary shop, she saw ten bags of cloth in front of the shop. She packed them in. Bringing out four wide bowls. Kaita looked at her , as she walked in and out of the of The Shop. She stood up to search for a soap. She walked up to a bunch of red rose flower, she took twenty and squeezed and ran up to Anna. Anna looked at her, she smiled and collect it. She smelled it.
"It smells nice ,Lilly. But you have destroyed it now."
"Yeah, she did!"
Anna heard a child 's voice, she looked back and saw two boys dressed in a royal cloth. The look execremely rich to get such cloth. Kaita stared at them with her purple eyes.
"How dare you take our flowers, you theif!"
Immediately Anna stood up from her stold.
" she isn't a thief. My daughter would never be a thief."
" she isn't a thief, then why did she stole our flowers? Now she ruins it! You witch !"
Anna was shocked. How would they dare call her a witch.
Kaita stepped forward and bow down.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was yours . I saw the flowers on the ground. I'm really sorry.please don't insult my mother."
Kaita walked to a wide bowl and took the squeezed flower and present it to him.   He laughed and frowned.he hit her hand ; making the squeezed flower fall on the water which was in the bowel.
" you think I'm so stupid to collect dead flowers from you? You must be stupid." He said angrily , making people surround them to watch what was going on.
                         ★★★★★
 After Ravein finished is swordfighting lesson. He went is father' s study room to pick up a political book which deals  With war and ruling. He sat in the study room for about three hours reading. His assigned guardian came to the study room, he bow is head.
" your majesty, your consins are back ."
He closed the book he was reading.
"Leave, i'm coming."
"Yes, yourajesy." He said bowing again and walking out of the room. Ravein looked at the charlot  and the guards from  outside the window. He stood up and walked out of the study room.
"Prince Ravein , so nice to see you." Darile greet by bowing is head. Ravein stood still staring at him without a smile on is face.
"Why are you here , consins." He asked coldly.
"I came To keep you in company." Barry said poping out from the big black door  . Jana was with them, she wore a navy blue dress with a crown on her head, making look more royal. Her black long hair reaching her waist , her black eyes full of excitement. She looks so pretty. Jana and Barry walked up to Ravein bowing lowly to him.
" nice to meet consin."Jana said , smiling at Ravein who seems to be in thought on how to get rid of is silly consins.