Chapter five( Can't get rid of you).

Ravein looked at them.
"Nice to meet you too". He replied. Jana was so happy that he replied her back. She heard that he was little with words. She had  huge crush on Ravein since when she was five. Ravein was indeed a charming prince, he can take a woman heart without her knowing. Ravein had a blue eyes like the sky, with is black long hair that was reaching his waist without it being tied. His sharp nose and rosy pink lip was so admiring. Ravein , looked at her ; making her heart jump.
       Ravein clapped is hands, signaling the maids to take their things to the guest room.
"Welcome ,consins. Have a nice day." He said turning and heading to is room. He take the first and stopped while hearing Barry's voice.
" can't you not take us around the town? Or you are not allowed to move out?"
"You seems to be enegratic after your Trip, don't you." Ravein asked and turned towards is consins.
"Yes, I am. I felt like shetching my legs." He said.
"Why not you do that in your room." Ravein said  turning and heading back to is room. Barry smiled feeling so insulted with is consin's rudeness. Barry was four years older than Ravein, but Still Ravein didn't give him any respect. Barry believe that once he is a full adult he will make war with the empire and take over the kingdom. He hate Ravein he purposely came to befriend Ravein , to know all their family secret and destroy them totally.
          Ravein went to is mother chamber, he entered and bow is head to the empress.
"Come in son". The empress said smiling at him. he walked in and sat down on is mother's bed.
"Mother, can I go out with my consins."
Empress Alice who was busy arranging flowers stopped immediately. She turned to him,. She knows that hidding from the world is not possible .
" You know you can't leave the palace, son?"
" I wish mother.please."
"I will discuss this with your father."
Ravein smiled,
"Thanks , Empress."
Thirty minutes ago , the empress discussed with the empore to ask for her son permission to go out. Ravein was given the permission to go out but he must take is personal guardian along. Barry and Darlie had left the castle , unknowingly to Ravein.Ravein and is personal guardian put on a black hood, using it to cover their head. And later walked out of the castle.
           Hearing the the quarrel from a mini shop far away from them. He walked up inside the crowd with is personal guardian along with him. He saw Barry insulting a woman and a little girl , which put on a purple hood. The little girl stood still without crying when they were insulting her. Barry raised is hand to slapped the girl when walked of the crowd and hold him. He looked at him angrily. He turned to the girl and he was shocked with what he saw.she was having a purple eyes and a orange hair. Ravein was spellbound with that sight. The give did not smile or frown , it seems she was expecting the slap to land on her face.
  " are you alright?"he asked. The little girl nodded her head. Ravein was still staring at her when a woman in her late thirties came towards the girl,and took her inside the shop. Ravein looked at the shop , he turned and faced Barry. Thank goodness , he was able to wear a mask which cover is nose.
"Hey! Who do you think you are to interrupt me. Tell me, who you are?"
He raised is hand to hit him , immediately Ravein cut the hand and threw him on the ground. Barry grasp in pain, Darlie and Barry and Darlie's personal guardian rushed up to Barry who was lying on the ground.
" stop being a bully , you are too young for that."
Ravein said and walked out among the crowd with is personal guardian rushing up to him. The picture of the girl with a purple eyes and a orange hair kept on flashing to is minded.
"She seems different."he said quietly, he walked back to the castle.he remove is hood and mask and hand it over to the maiden to place it in is room. Ravein, turned to go to room when he saw Jana in is front.
"You missed your way?"
"Oh no, I didn't.I just want to keep you in company, mother must be busy now." She said smiling at him.
" I'm busy too, ..."
"Why not take me to the garden."
" a maiden can excort you if you don't mind." Ravein said and walked away. He seems not to forget, the purple eyes which kept on appearing frequently in is mind.
                   ★★★★★★
"I'm so..oorry mother." Kaita was crying.she hugged Anna 's legs.
"It okay, child.no need for tears."she said tapping her back. Anna carried her on her arm and started weeping away her tears . Anna noticed her hand felt cold a little. It was  her tears that seems like ice. She pat her gently on her head , trying to stop her from crying.
" its okay, Kaita."
She went to her grey sack and brought out a bread and water. She forgot to give her something to eat in the morning.
"Take. Eat, sit on the floor."
Kaita obeyed as she weep her tears , she collected the bread and water and sat on the ground, she started eating the bread in silence. Anna came out of the shop, and started washing her customers clothes. Anna looked at the water, she smelled it.she saw the squeezed roses on the water. The water smells like fresh rose, she smiles because ordinary breathing on it ; calm her terrible nerves. She turned to look inside the shop to see Kaita still eating the bread without drinking the water. Anna smile feeling so happy and talking fate for making her to mate such adorable little girl which have much unique with human.