-6

Reminder of chapter 5:

They had no time left, let's go
Seungmins personal driver started the motor when watching them arrive from the front car mirror.

„Jackson pls a bit faster this time „ Seungmin commanded him

„ yes mr.Kim"

They've been on the way for 10 minutes now and near enough to get there in time. Usually the drive takes 25minutes too which mostly the the traffic jams causes.

They finally arrived.

„Woah" felix was suprised at how big and luxurious the building was .

Jisung already knew how the building looked like , because of all the researchers he did. But standing right infront of it and actually getting to see such a big modern building felt very weird to him . He never knew that his blood pressure could get weak that fast .

„Well i dont feel well I might actually have to throw- „ jisung said as quit as he could

„No jisung Ur not going to throw up now , we have no time for that right now "Seungmin said while grabbing jisung arm dragging him into the building .

Jisungs and Felixs jaw dropped.even tho this was not a private school it was full of modern things, technology and good lighting.

"Wait i just realized. I thought People in Korea wear school uniforms? " jisung was a bit confused cause he didn't know anything about that topic.

Jeongin answered with a simple "nah , not here , they're too cool to do that , anyways let's take a look at the class list hopefully we'll be in the same class if not ill punch air.

Class a

Han jisung
.....
.....
Kim seungmin
.....
Lee .....
Lee felix
.....
Yang jeongin

This list was literally such a relive for them, worrying about not getting into the same class is just so much stress

„A second gotta look up for the classroom ..Jeongin said .

„Ok so it's room 189 , that might me the second floor ."

„ then let's get going „ felix seemed hyped about finding out how his new class looks like . Jisung was jealous of lix , he had that bit of confident which he wished he had too. Jisung got nervous and started rubbing his ear , what often helps him to calm down and release the anxiousness .

One more step and they stood right infront of the classroom. They were lucky that the door still was open , that ment they weren't delayed.

All four entered that classroom. Seungmin and jeongin happily greeted the teacher, which made the teacher let out a bright smile cause they were her favorite students .

Felix looked at the smiling teacher, to smile back at her . He was a sunshine.even if you were 60 or older u would still have the biggest crush on him the first second u have seen him smiling.

In this case their class had a rly young teacher . Her name is mrs. Chaeryoung she had long red hair and refuse to believe it or not, she was only 23.
If I had the Option to become a teacher at such a young age I would directly decline .
School sucks why would you? "

Jisung was nervous after all and kept looking on the floor not giving a single glance on the class . He tried to not make it obvious that he was nervous after all and tried to look chill .

You could hear the girls giggling around, showing to jisung and Felixs direction with their fingers and trying to not freak out.