12

"Need anything ??" jisung confusenly raised his brows , putting away his bottle.

"Mhm " minho shook his head

"What is it?want some water ?"
Jisung offered , to get rid of him .

"Sure but that would be a indirect kiss , let's just go for it " minho said while leaning his head even closer 

„What the f-„

_________________________________

„It would be , but in your dream weirdo" jisung replied .

„I was just kidding chill „ minho laughed in a suspicious way.

Jisung Just glanced at him , obviously showing how annoyed he got already.

„No but for real, could I drink a bit? I'm thirsty" minho said still looking suspicious

„uh yes you can , here drink as much as you want „jisung offered him .
Jisung treated anyone in the Kind way as he treats Felix. He thinks that noone should get treated differently as long as they don't want anything bad from him .

Minho did not expect him to actually drink from him ,he was looking forward for him to say no .

„Ah no , just a bit is enough „ minho smiled.

He tried to not make his lips touch the  edges of the bottle cap , cause he experienced that some people actually found it gross .
He looked up, making his his head go down , so he could just pour the water into his mouth. And this time not minho was starring.
Jisung was the one starring at his Adam's apple slowly moving in and out.

„Jisung tf are you doing, you must stay focused ji . You must stay focused ."

Everything was slow motioned in his eyes

Meanwhile minho *gUlP gULP*
„Ah sorry that was a bit more than expected, I'll buy you a new one at the canteen-„

„No no no no need to do that, I can just refill it , what do we have sinks for?" he laughed trying to deny so , being next to him infront of the whole school SOOO bad.

„Don't Drink from these sinks. You will never know what Diseases you could get from those" minho told him.

Jisung was just thinking „rich People Problems..."

„Mhm I mean you won't let me decline, so ye sure why not I would like to have a new bottle of water .I'll wait here you can go „jisung nervously bit on his lips .

„No you'll come with me , are you hungry? Do you have something to eat??"

Why was he suddenly so caring ?

Felix seungmin and jeongin were ok their way to jisung, picking him up to go eat something in the canteen.

„Hey ji-„ before Felix could even call out for him he was gone

~

„Just come „ minho pulled the younger to the schools hallway making everyone look at them .