10-

I mean I need to use this app eventually, I payed for it . No other reason.jisung tried to excuse his own will.

He opened onlyfans , revealing...

_________________________________

He still didn't like how much of an addiction it got. It hasn't been 10 hours since he saw minho and his mind was still on his body .

„Wow..jisung. How did you manage to make yourself fall for someone's looks THAT fast „  jisung asked, as a rhetorical question.

Well he thinks it wasn't that bad . At least he wasn't the only one being quit in love with his looks.the personality?good question

He wasn't sure of was he was thinking about the elder's personally .he was kind..sometimes. he had a pretty smile but he wanted to get to Learn more about him .

But for now his body is the only thing he needed. If he'd be honest, he would have allowed him to keep touching him in art class today .

He clicked on the next few videos which he didn't watch yet ..well Someone of the videos and posts were 18+ which jisung thought that he could handle it , cause he recently turned 18.

He didn't feel that innocent after those videos. He took screenshots of specific parts of his body which he really liked .

His vainy arms , his thighs, his abs . His whole gallery was basically full of minho . That was it . He watched every single of those videos and pictures.
The facts that he did the same things he did to jisung, kind of made him feel like those touches were just a way to satisfy him . Jisung was hoping that it wasn't pure Lust but he turned out being way more sexual than he thought. Filiming every make out session he had , with literally every second student of their school made him even more uncomfortable.

Jisungs pov.

Tsk , he should do what he wants to do , why would you care jisung.just don't get near him if you ever see him again ..and if you're really that interested in his body then social media will be your Solution ok? „

Jisung always had soliloquys with himself
He liked talking about what he thought but not with others, Felix seungmin and jeongin were the only one who he really trusted . But that was his own „speacial field „

He went out of the bathroom, seeing felixs grandma with her Pyjamas on making her way to sleep.

„Oh? Jisung , what are you doing here , I thought you guys were already asleep ? Well guess I was wrong"she smiled with the last bit of energy she had and closed the door .

Jisung took quit steps with his tiptoes , trying not to wake up Felix if he was already sleeping .
Which he was hoping for cause either way he would ask too many questions. He's questioning things every second, even if you're gone for five minutes.
Ok...jisung was in the toilet for an hour
But .no buts, He would have questioned it too .

Jisung slowly opened the door ,seeing the light of Felixs phone screen shining through the ceiling .

FINALLY YOURE HERE, I GOTTA SHOW YOU SOMETHING LOOK!

Felix held the phone to jisung.
„Oh"  his jaw dropped. He never heard knew the school had spread so many rumors about them already .

The comment section of the fellow post , kinda escalated.

„Felix could you please send me the link „
Jisung was wondering what people were writing about in those comments, cause 2000 comments were a LOT to him .

Minhos pov:

Chan sat right next on him , looking for some more strippers to hire.  He was disappointed at the low number of emails he got . Thinking it might go well , was a mistake he needed to make a plan B.

While looking for some people to hire on Instagram, which worked pretty well until now ,he has encountered something.

"Lee know look" . Lee know stopped himself from looking at his phone . His eyes made their way to the olders laptop, revealing himself with another guy .

It was jisung..and him .
"Dang it , so that's why my dms were full today.." minho thought

" I'd need an explanation for this ." Chan stressfully told him.
He could already feel getting thousands of questions by everyone in the school. He's the leader of their friend group which ment :  " fixing what all three of them did Wrong" he always needed to make up some fake statements to stop them from either stalking them or annoy them with drivel .

Minho looked into Chans eyes not knowing how to explain it .
"Ok so . He told me he had abs and I told him that I didn't belive him and then rest happend ." Minho tried to speak himself out to not get into trouble

" Hey hey hey , you skipped something.what do you mean by," the rest ?"

Minho felt frustrated  realizing how dumb his actions were .

"I asked him if he had never touched muscles before, which was very noticeable.he said that he did have some abs so I wanted a proof. I kind of get yk..near to him to hide him obviously.but the person who made this photo apparently has good photoshop skills..ha ha " minho was unsure how Chan would react

" so all that , just because you were that horny and NEEDED to touch the skin of someone you've just met in a fucking plane some weeks ago?...
You're stupid. Chan clarified as if minho himself didn't know .

" thank you , I needed that right now " minho said and gave him a fake smile .

Minho turned his head around, opening his lockscreen, also scrolling through Instagram.

"Ooo Chan , speaking of mistake's, we might need some more statements now.

„What do you mean by that?" he aggressively took minhos phone away, looking at what the younger was laughing about

His eyes started to burn . He started rubbing them making sure if he was seeing that clearly.

"Well gg hyung, they're shipping you guys. Wasn't that what you wanted "

Minhos words kind of effected Chans feelings. He wanted the younger to finally recognize him but not like that. Not with the thoughts that I'm a bad person .
He was desperate.

Bangchan had to have a talk with jeongin, so he decided to look for jeongins dumber. If he includes the art project he will for sure get the youngers attention.

„Minho do you coincidentally have jeongins phone number?Or like insta user?" Chan asked

Minho soon realized that he forgot that he had jisungs number, since their first meeting.

"I do but-"

————————-<3—————————
I'm gonna make the next chapter better im sorry.</3