11-✨

Minho soon realized that he forgot that he had jisungs number, since their first meeting.

"I do but-"
————————<3—————————

"No buts, minho! PLS I really need it for the art project "Chan bet him

"Damn hyung easy catch wasn't it? "Minho smirked

"What do you mean by easy catch "Chan "questioned

" you and that jeongin kid.Didn't u have a crush or something on him ?"

"Well , yeah ...but wdym by easy catch we just hugged each other tf"
Chan indeed was hopeless at this point. He thought that hug was the only thing which would ever connect both of them .he knew it wouldn't last long till he gets ignored by the younger .

"And also you and jisung, don't act like y'all didn't do anything fruity. You're clearly interested in him ."
Chan seriously told him

"Nope ,I had no one else beside me to fuck or anything. So touching people like him would be the only thing which could satisfy me at the moment.
I was basically pretty horny sooo"
Minho acted cool infront of Chan cause he wanted to persuade him  that he was just using him .

Oh the urge to hit him was 100% there .

"Ah yes I forgot that you're still the same fucker , you always were ."

Minho was casually ignoring his words, knowing that he wouldn't change only cause of some stupid ass words that he would think, I going to effect him in any way.

"Yup i am "minho proudly said

"And now you're going to write jisung if it's so. Stop complaining and just write him like you do with everyone out there. "

"Chill Hyung, he patient old man "minho scolded

"LANGUAGE MINHO" Chan got mad but kinda felt back for screaming at him .
Chan rarely screams at his "brothers"
He saw minhos expression changing in a millisecond.

"I'm sorry minho I didn't ment to -"

"Don't worry chan I'm alright,I'm gonna go ask jisung for Jeongins number now .I'll write you later ." Minho said leaving the house , making his way to his favorite coffee shop.

He found it going to the coffee shop was a great excuse.

He was in a hurry because he knew that the coffee shop was going to close soon.

He wasn't sure if he would make it but still went for it. He just hoped that no one else was there .

On the way he was planning to write jisung to obviously ask for JEONGINS number .

He thought of mentioning The meeting for their project but he wanted to wait till jisung wrote something about the meeting.

When he arrived at the coffee shop he sat down and waited till the wifi connected  with his phone .

He catched himself shaking over clicking on his contacts. But when he realized it he turned back to reality and directly started texting.