7-

Reminder of chapter 6:

" yo Chan , do ya know who that guy right there is ?" Hyunjin asked making sure he will be his next victim

"Ah yes that's seungmin , what about him?" Chan looked at hyunjin, knowing exactly what he was planning to do .

Changbin was sitting there watching the drama getting to an end.. only god knows when

———————<3——————————-

Time past , and many people started to leave the canteen.

Hyunjin took another glance at seungmin and let out a small smirk. He liked that he looked innocent .was he? We don't know .

Minho and changbin we're making themselves ready to leave too. Even tho minho was still confused about their relationship, he tried to just erase his thoughts and get over it already.
It's just waste of time and non sence

Han and Felix made their way to the next class, which was art . Jisung let out a sign , knowing that " the cool kids" were going to be there too . They didn't bother him , but just their presence made him be more careful of his actions than he usually is outside of school.

Jisung couldn't imagine how bad it would be , to maybe stumble right infront of everyone , or knocking over anyone of the group. A nightmare - he was thinking about just avoiding to speak to them too.

Jisung Felix seungmin and jeongin were kind of late so they didn't have that big of a selection to look for a nice row of seats.

Actually they did realize that just separate seats in full rows were left free .

„What are we going to do know „ felix asked seungmin .

Seungmins mood sunk downwards and just told him „ well i can't just conjure new seats for us , the only solution is-
Sitting in those separated seats . "

Jisung started groaning, cause he didn't wanna end up sitting next to a weirdo like that mingo guy.

The art teacher arrived to the classroom and greeted the 4 boys who were viewing on every corner of the room to maybe -just maybeeee end up finding a nice spot .

Nope nothing .not a single row was free

" oh so you guys don't know where to sit , I could quickly help out " the teacher looked very motivated which gave off a nice vibe . She's probably kind and knows what she d-

"U, with the blonde hair you can sit righhtttt there! And showed to left .

„You with the black hair , you can sit next to the red haired guy I think his name was -?

„PSHHTTT What was your name again?"
The teacher wasn't the best at remembering names after that many weeks past .

He looked to the teacher , looking at the puppy boy next to her „ Hyunjin" he said
And turned back to talk to his new girl.

Seungmin stood there not believing who the teacher told him to sit next , to.
He turned around squinting his eyes while chewing on his finger tip.
„ shit"