9-

Flashback chapter 3/

Jisung himself couldn't believe what he saw. And went straight into the comment section. 120k views .
Thus can't be true
„ f- felix you know . I -can e-explain."
_________________________________

"Go on try to explain what you did with the guy you didn't want to sit with on the fLiGhT" Felix loved drama but not knowing what drama was , made him disbelief his actions with the schools fkboy .

"Well you know , minho didn't believe that I don't abs and he just wanted to take a look ,nothing more to explain than this .

"Ok ok this can't be real cause why would you allow him to
1 - take of your shirt, you could have done that yourself.
2.didn't decline his request
3- how did you guys even end up speaking about muscles.

Jisung was confused, knowing that Felix was right .

" lix I don't know, I forgot I swear..what was it again sht"

"Bro ain't no way ???your not even going look for some excuses so you indeed touched minho in the middle of the lesson?"felix gasped

" well it wasn't on propose and no he touched me I did not start with it , he did I swear"

Felix saw that there was another swipe

He past out.

Jisung took Felix phone again and looked at the second swipe.

" nope nope nope that can't be fucking true .no
"How tf did they get those pictures??"

"I-in that plane..you guys made out - jisung when did you.

Ok so we did not made out. He just started touching me and I -You know would you let go if changbin touched you? Probably not right soooo

Bro jisung I'm gay , I'm looking forward to that.you're straight? Like you never -

" well Felix ..about that topic.I feel like I just didn't know what gender I was into . I just thought that being attracted to girls as a boy is a must . I never felt anything for a girl but the first time minho touched me made me act up a bit .

„Oh ok then I have something to offer when we're at my grandmas house.

„Oo"Jisung was curious what he ment by that

Felix indeed was still shooked and didn't understand anything about the thing between those two .

10 minutes later.

Alright we're here . Jisung looked up to the building, it was in the middle of the biggest city in soul. They lived in a skyscraper which jisung thought looked really modern and luxurious.

They both got into the elevator, watching Felix click the 56th button. that was pretty high , it made jisung become nauseous

„FELIX , MY SON IVE BEEN WAITING FOR U ." you could see tears of happiness fall down her cheeks.

"HALMEONI IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH " felix hugged her as  hard as he could .

When the hug ended, she laughed to jisung making him smile, saying
"And you're jisungs boyfriend?"